Global Warming Fags. . .

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Global Warming Fags. . .

Postby dudejcb » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Really Jrock,

we should go hunting. I doubt we'd argue much. It's way easier to argue on line than in person for really nice guys like us. Almost all of my friends are more conservative than I am; we hunt and fish together and don't really get into politics. We tend to talk about stupid people at work (plenty of fodder to work with) and laugh at both sides, and ourselves (cuz clearly 5 dozen decoys is not enough to pick up ona really cold day) and complain that the ducks and fish are not cooperating the way we had it all planned out. did get 150 crappie last Saturday...kept 100, and fifty fillet was plenty for me. they are so tasty.

My youngest son's girlfriend is from Pasco, so he says. Not that she'd want to see me, but I'm not against draggin' my boat up there to hunt or fish walleyes or steelhead sometime. How far are you from there? I think that's about 4-hours or more from Boise. five and more if you go the speed limit.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Re: Global Warming Fags. . .

Postby SimpleMan » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Well here is the real reason behind the Global WARMING SCAM . Just got to love it , all a bunch of liars and half of this Kool Aid drinking country belives this crap !
http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/ ... iple_cost/ :crying:
SimpleMan
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum