Mother of all controversial issues!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Mother of all controversial issues!

Postby MacMan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 am

I stumbled on this quite by chance and spent the time watching this video - the premise? 911 events were an inside job! I remember thinking when the two buildings went down that it looked like a standard building demolition very controlled. This video proves such and has tons of supporting evidence.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ange+recut

I don't know what to think about it right now suffice to say if it's true - the New World boys already own America and American politicians. After the latest money grab w/ the stim bill - I can believe it. . .
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Re: Mother of all controversial issues!

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Either you are trolling or .................. :lame:
9/11 conspiracy theories are garbage. :fingerhead:
Only one way to get there, it's in the middle of no where, you gotta get a little mud on the tires.

Correction! Used to have to get a litlle mud on the tires!

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby MacMan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:03 pm

WIDGEONATOR wrote:Either you are trolling or .................. :lame:
9/11 conspiracy theories are garbage. :fingerhead:

Dude, I only troll when fishing for fish. . . I watched the film in it's entirety and found it to be credible and certainly very thought provoking. Further google finds some very good research. . . When the Oklahoma bombing occurred, even in my limited understanding of explosives, I felt it was an inside job - particularly when they had the evidence removed within days vs. a microscopic inspection of the evidence. If you didn't view the film and/or a brief study of the evidence presented then your response has little credence, or in other words very
:lame:

:hi:
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Ok, I insulted my own intelligence by clicking on your video link, but I came to my senses before the intro was over. :lol:

LOOOSE CHAAAAANGE! :fingerhead:

I have spent more than enough time trying to pull truthers heads out of their ***. I have seen and heard it all!

The fire wasn't hot enough!
Demolitions
There was no Plane
Watch this video
"Eye Witnesses"
TV Fakery!
Drones

Every single argument you guys come up with is so bogus! Only a seriously delusional person could even begin to accept this crap as "Fact" or "Knowledge".
Only one way to get there, it's in the middle of no where, you gotta get a little mud on the tires.

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby MacMan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Well, I should have called it a "Daughter" of all issues. . . At least you've researched a bit. How can you refute the point in the vid with charges going off as the bldg falls straight down in a neat pile - very clearly presented - if this was photoshoped there'd be quite the outcry! Nevertheless, I've never researched until I stumbled on the video. I found it intersting and it made me put this post up for input. . .

Precisely the reason we call it the "Controversial Issue Forum" Besides, there's no hunting to talk about.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:25 pm

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Precisely the reason we call it the "Controversial Issue Forum" Besides, there's no hunting to talk about.

Turkeys!!! season is open for me. Tangled with a few the last couple of days, but they are henned up bad. Been in the boonies so no internet access for me....now I'm back. Haven't seen the footage, first I heard of the film...and the conspiracies around 9/11.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby MacMan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Indaswamp wrote:

Turkeys!!! season is open for me. Tangled with a few the last couple of days, but they are henned up bad. Been in the boonies so no internet access for me....now I'm back. Haven't seen the footage, first I heard of the film...and the conspiracies around 9/11.

Inda' - me too - I stumbled on it by chance and well, you know what I've written in the post. I am very interested in your opinion on this. I have something even deeper to share in PM. . . boonies might be a place to live one day!
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:05 pm

This is complete crap for so many reasons. How many thousands or millions of coconspirators would have to have been involve in this and remain silent?

Here's some analysis of the put options. It's at least as good as your source.
http://www.911myths.com/

http://www.911myths.com/html/put_options.html
"A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10...

Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10th was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades".
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby MacMan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:53 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:This is complete crap for so many reasons. How many thousands or millions of coconspirators would have to have been involve in this and remain silent?

Here's some analysis of the put options. It's at least as good as your source.
http://www.911myths.com/

http://www.911myths.com/html/put_options.html
"A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10...

Similarly, much of the seemingly suspicious trading in American on September 10th was traced to a specific U.S.-based options trading newsletter, faxed to its subscribers on Sunday, September 9, which recommended these trades".

That's pretty lame for the SpinnerMan. . . Watch the video in it's entirety - comment on specifics that you dispute, besides the simple presentation of stock trading during this time - Any stock trading BEFORE OR AFTER IS SUSPECT - You cannot present who and/or what recommended trades during these times other than evidence presented on the web to refute any commonality to this disaster. . . I wished I had some prohetic discernment of this situation - I'd be on the beach now. My intrigue is the collapse of the building - perfect and in a timely fashion. Maybe Sir Issac Newton could have helped us here. . . all the components of the building fell at the same time. All within 8 seconds. This cannot occur with damage to a particular floor(s). .
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I don't have the patience to hold your hand through every lame conspiracy theory, thankfully there are websites that cover all this B.S. so I don't have to! Really though anyone with even a micron of common sense wouldn't even think any of this crap is plausible, so I really have to question your judgement and mental capacity. But just to entertain the notion that you are looking for the truth here it is!

Free Fall conspiracy de-bunked! This website will also debunk every other gimick people have come up with to convince people of the "Conspiracy."

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby MacMan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:24 am

WIDGEONATOR wrote:I don't have the patience to hold your hand through every lame conspiracy theory, thankfully there are websites that cover all this B.S. so I don't have to! Really though anyone with even a micron of common sense wouldn't even think any of this crap is plausible, so I really have to question your judgement and mental capacity. But just to entertain the notion that you are looking for the truth here it is!

Free Fall conspiracy de-bunked! This website will also debunk every other gimick people have come up with to convince people of the "Conspiracy."

You can hold my hand while I smack your phat *** w/ my other hand. . . how's that? Mental capacity and judgement, you must be another one of those wise crack lib's. . . Nevertheless - thanks for the web addy - I'll check it out.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby Brydog » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 am

Bull Schidting Bush and Birdshot Cheney orchestrated 911 in order to pursue their real agenda. INVADE IRAQ.

I've been around a few controlled demolitions in my life and this just looks like another one.

Get em' Obama !Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby MacMan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:10 am

Brydog wrote:Bull Schidting Bush and Birdshot Cheney orchestrated 911 in order to pursue their real agenda. INVADE IRAQ.

I've been around a few controlled demolitions in my life and this just looks like another one.

Get em' Obama !Image

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!! :yes:
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:14 am

MacMan wrote:That's pretty lame for the SpinnerMan. . . Watch the video in it's entirety - comment on specifics that you dispute, besides the simple presentation of stock trading during this time - Any stock trading BEFORE OR AFTER IS SUSPECT - You cannot present who and/or what recommended trades during these times other than evidence presented on the web to refute any commonality to this disaster. . . I wished I had some prohetic discernment of this situation - I'd be on the beach now. My intrigue is the collapse of the building - perfect and in a timely fashion. Maybe Sir Issac Newton could have helped us here. . . all the components of the building fell at the same time. All within 8 seconds. This cannot occur with damage to a particular floor(s). .
The stock trades were one of the claims in the video. They were investigated and they were shown to be not suspicious. The big trader sold short (bet on going down) and then bought long (bet on going up). It's a normal trading strategy to try to make small percentages with low risk. The second trade is like insurance against being too wrong.

Have you ever watched a large building collapse? They drop straight down. It is basic physics. It takes a force to move something to the left or the right, but gravity will pull it straight down if it isn't being held up. These building were far too massive to tip over. Where would the force come from to push it to the left or the right? The floor where the fires were withstood the initial damage, which was somewhat amazing. However, the fires raised the temperature of the structural steel. The strength of steel decreases as the temperature rises. Eventually, the steel could no longer support the massive weight of the building above the fire. It did not melt at this point, it simply exceeded it's yield strength because the yield strength dropped as the temperatures of the steel rose (this takes time like cooking a turkey). At that point the massive building above the fire began to move downward and there is nothing on the planet that is going to stop that much weight once it starts moving. It's like a thousand freight trains. Then it's just the dominos falling as each floor instantly buckles under the force of a massive building hitting them. One after the other all the way to the ground. No matter what caused the collapse of this building, it was going to fall in exactly the same manner. It really is basic physics, but how many people have actually studied this kind of basic physics.

However, I cannot prove that aliens from another planet were not involved. I'll just have to take that on faith. That is my sarcastic way of saying that you cannot disprove things that have no proof. I cannot prove that you were not involved. Can you? :eek: There is all the proof in the world that all of the conspiracy was amongst about 20 or so people in the U.S. (19 of which are dead) and another couple dozen people around the world. The plan worked because it was incredibly simple as long as you can find 20 guys willing to commit suicide and 4 of them that are smart enough to steer a plane. Simple works even if your goal is to commit mass murder.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Brydog » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 am

SpinnerMan wrote: I cannot prove that you were not involved. Can you?

I was pouring cement around an inground swimming pool when the "Attack" happened. I have 3 witnesses as proof !... plus the Cement truck driver. :biggrin:
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:34 am

Brydog wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote: I cannot prove that you were not involved. Can you?

I was pouring cement around an inground swimming pool when the "Attack" happened. I have 3 witnesses as proof !... plus the Cement truck driver. :biggrin:
Yeah, but that was just to establish an alibi. I'm sure you had snuck off to NYC and sabotaged WTC7, so when your coconspirators set fire to the twin towers, you could demolish WTC7 with a single call from your cell phone.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby Dolsmi » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 am

:fingerhead:
Wow..This is a nice thread.
Even though Osama admitted to doing it, it's still an inside job?
As some posted, that just to get the USA off his back :umm: and attack IRAQ? That makes sense... :huh:
Dolsmi
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:26 pm

MacMan wrote:
WIDGEONATOR wrote:I don't have the patience to hold your hand through every lame conspiracy theory, thankfully there are websites that cover all this B.S. so I don't have to! Really though anyone with even a micron of common sense wouldn't even think any of this crap is plausible, so I really have to question your judgement and mental capacity. But just to entertain the notion that you are looking for the truth here it is!

You can hold my hand while I smack your phat *** w/ my other hand. . . how's that? Mental capacity and judgement, you must be another one of those wise crack lib's. . . Nevertheless - thanks for the web addy - I'll check it out.

First of all 99% of the people that believe 9/11 was a Bush Conspiracy are Liberal not CONSERVATIVE! :fingerhead:
If you fell for the Loose Change crap then your judgement and mental capacity is certainly questionable. By the way!

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:28 pm

MacMan wrote:
Brydog wrote:Bull Schidting Bush and Birdshot Cheney orchestrated 911 in order to pursue their real agenda. INVADE IRAQ.

Get em' Obama !Image

And you call me a Liberal :clapping: :lol3:

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm

The majority of the WWII vets I have talked to believed that Rosevelt knew the Japs were going to attack Pearl Harbor, one of them spent his 19th birthday on day one on the beach of Iowa Jima, his amphibious landing craft was destroyed and when he made it to shore the enemy fire was so intense he jumped behind some container boxes. He noticed his buds waiving him over to them but was not about to leave his spot, his buds kept pointing at the containers he was behind and waving at him, he finally noticed he was behind containers of explosives and hauled *** over to his buddies. maybe Pearl Harbor should have been the mother of all conspiracy theories.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby MacMan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm

WIDGEONATOR wrote:
MacMan wrote:

Get em' Obama !Image

And you call me a Liberal :clapping: :lol3:

Okay homey. . . in my Memphrica vernacular - I'm a Christian man - I'm not really a republican per sa - I'm closer to libertarian than I am anything else - and that's up for debate too as I am becoming increasingly more and more disinfranchised with anything that relates to "politics". I think the times beg for more Godliness vs. knowledge of wordly things. I do however appreciate the fact that you did "some" homework on the site. AND finally, I'm a 250 lb dude - and it ain't fat bro - so, take your retarded signs and go back to your demonstrations for proposition 8 in Californication. . . Kiss a girl - you might like it.

:lol3:
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Mac:

This is no doubt tough times for us types that dont worship at the alter of big government. I think your last post hits it on the head of where our main focus should be. A little scripture to orient to the ultimate truth:

Philippians 3:20- For our citinzeship is in heaven, from which also we eargerly wait for a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

At the time the the Apostle Paul wrote the epistle to the Philippians Nero was in power in the Roman Empire. Nero made Oboma look like Thomas Jefferson. We never find Paul or any other New Testament writers teaching the early Christians to have their main focus to be on government.

Romans 13:1- Every peson is to be in subjection to the government authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are established by God.

I think human history is screaming to its ultimate conclusion and running like a swiss watch according to God's plan. I am not saying we should not try and influence government where we can, its just that this life is a short gig and like the Apostle says,
THIS AINT OUR HOME!

I think the events right now in the entire world coincide perfectly with how the scriptures reveal the end times before the second coming of Christ. These are actully the most exciting times one could wish to live. So we Christians can stay engaged to current events but be relaxed because we know how this strory ends, and for us its all good!

Just a little food for thought about the "end times" It is historically incredible that the Nation of Israel that was over run in AD 70 by Roman Legions and scattered all over the earth and is now a nation again, and look at all the turmoil around Israel. This is no accident it is in the Bible. There are many other trends in history now that show how current events are falling in place according to Bible Phrophecy, but maybe another time I will post on these, but for now we just need to remeber our future is nothing but good and does not depend on 401k's.
buckmeister
hunter

Postby MacMan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 am

Well said BM :clapping: and very true. Here's another from Paul:

2 Tim 2:4
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

This is speaking of spiritual war, not a war against Gov't, and to continue:

2 Corinthians 10:4
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.

in conclusion:

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This would explain the extreme obtuse direction of our Gov't. . . When people become spiritually complacent and moral decadence is the norm - we get the Gov't we get - only oppression can drive a people back to God. I believe that's what we are seeing. But BM - when has there been a time in all of history where technology will allow scanning of a barcode/mark/rfid in China and see it immediately on the network anywhere else in the world? Only in the last handful of years.
(that's what I do for a living)

I've got to determine my posture as a Christian patriot - not to discuss escotology - but I'm more a mid-trib kind of guy; therefore, I must act accordingly.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:12 am

Mac:

Great post. I love to talk Eschatology, I am a Pre-Trib guy (at least at this point) I actually would like to be here during the tribulation, the neat thing is we will find out. The Northern Christians before the war of Northern Agression believed that if they abolished slavery Christ would come back and establish his kindom or millineal reign. Hence the line in the battle hymm of the republic "Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord". I know what you mean about the Christian/patriot thing for sure. I even use to go and check out all the millitia sites, most of those guys are not skin-head types but just people that fear this over reaching government.

It is amazing how perfectly set up the world is for an anti-christ. (It aint Oboma he must be from europe) But just think, when there is a world wide economic collapse and in comes the guy with all the answers and starts the one world currecny and one world order. All the technolgy is there as you alluded too. Mack just think if the pre-trib position is right and the rapture does occur before the trib. Imagine how decimated our millitary would be, there are many Christians in the armed forces. Think how happy the left would be to be rid of us! With all the lies people now believe it is not hard to see how they can believe some farcical story about why all the Christians are gone.

We are just scratching the surface on these subjects. We are talking about the deepest of things. some day you and I will look back on these conversations and grin becasue we will know the answers because we will be living in Christ Kingdom under the only perfect government in all of history.
buckmeister
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum