Mother of all controversial issues!

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Re: Mother of all controversial issues!

Postby MacMan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:35 am

Yes indeed - and the more I look at it the more I know that storing up treasures in heaven is the only thing that "should" matter. I think maybe we could start a thread on the end time and get some interesting thoughts and views. I'd like to see scripture for all 3 positions. Here's a very interesting presentation on the RFID and some notable news sources pushing the eventual implementation. . . Did you get a chance to read the "Left Behind" series of books? I got to 8 or 9 and got burned out on waiting and never finished them.

Mark of the Beast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoYvbcYK ... re=related
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:24 am

That whole chip video is incredible, we are there, I dont see it being stopped. I have not read the Tim Lahaye left behind series but he is definetly in the theological/eschatological cirlce I run in. The book to get that discusses the different positions of pre-trib, post trib and mid trib is: "Things to come" a study in Biblical Eschatology by J. Dwight Pentecost. It really draws together the entire field of phrophecy into a unified whole, a systematic and comprhensive eschatology.

No doubt our discussions on these things are only begining.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby MacMan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 am

I don't see them being stopped either - the Bible is very explicit regarding this mark to buy or sell. . . And to see Hannity welcome the idea - gheeesss - I'm starting to loose a little respect for him. He refuses to step out of the box on very controversial issues - I suppose that's all the NWO monitores and regulates these guys as well. I saw him interview a professor on the 911 conspiracy debate - he was rude and demeaning. . . However, back to the subject of the rapture - if indeed we didn't have to worry about the Mark - why would the Lord have expressed it the way in which he did? I think that might be a nice read in Revelation and try to gain a deeper understanding on this matter.
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum