We the people Stimulus package

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

We the people Stimulus package

Postby texasteabagger » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:29 pm

texasteabagger
hunter

Re: We the people Stimulus package

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Good post...

I've got my tea bags in envelopes ready to mail... :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Does anyone else think its hilarious guys are talking about Tea bagging the Gubmint?
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:44 pm

It fired me up!. I dont agree with getting rid of the electoral college. The main point is right, we are not like the original Americans, just a few pennies tax and they said no way. Now we let all our money be confiscated. I love his saying that "we are sucking the hind tit of a dead cow" by looking to government for solutions to our problems.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:38 pm

jrockncash wrote:Does anyone else think its hilarious guys are talking about Tea bagging the Gubmint?

Yea..I caught the humor in that.. :clapping:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm

FYI: I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday. He had the guy on that portrays Thomas Paine on the UTube video. He said that the white house mail handlers are throwing out the tea bags. They are scared something else besides tea are in them. He suggested sending the tag that is on the tea bag instead. And by the way the white house is being bombarded with tea bags!! Go Americans!!!!! :clapping: :beer:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby MacMan » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Indaswamp wrote:FYI: I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday. He had the guy on that portrays Thomas Paine on the UTube video. He said that the white house mail handlers are throwing out the tea bags. They are scared something else besides tea are in them. He suggested sending the tag that is on the tea bag instead. And by the way the white house is being bombarded with tea bags!! Go Americans!!!!! :clapping: :beer:

I really enjoyed the Thomas Paine character - I like the dude out of character too - he's what it's all about - and throwing in some good ole' Hawaiian to boot. I think when the verneer of Obama begins to fade and the Gov't programs and process begins to fail and Nancy Pelosi's botox wears off and we see that she's a modern day medusa - if you look at her you will imediately purge 24 hours of all food and liquid - the new grass root movement/tea parties will take center stage. One of my buddies is on the comittee to organize the local tea party. . . I'll be in attendance. I'm really curious what the demographics of these tea parties are/will be. Hummm. . .
<\\\><
MM
MacMan
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm sure it will be a cross section of educated and aware people...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby dudejcb » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 pm

jrockncash wrote:Does anyone else think its hilarious guys are talking about Tea bagging the Gubmint?

I got that visual (cartoon style) which is why I stayed away. But wnow that you broach the topic... why would a guy use that as his online name?

T-bagger, what up? do you wear dentures? Wanna go camping?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:38 pm

I hope people realize what the main point of the video is. We have slowly rotted into this apathetic mobb that in no way compares to the people that got riled up over the stamp act and the tax on tea and started the ball rolling at Lexington and Concord. I cant believe that liberal and conservative Americans cannot agree that this government is too big and intrusive. They have no right to the fruits of my labor beyond what is required to defend our freedoms from foreign invasion and very little else! They surely have no right to confiscate my money for the Social Security Panzi Scheme. I believe as that great "real" American Patrick Henry.... Give me liberty or give me death!
Last edited by buckmeister on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 pm

buckmeister wrote:I hope people realize what the main point of the video is. We have slowly rotted into this apathetic mobb that in no way compares to the people that got riled up over the stamp act and the tax on tea. and started the ball rolling at Lexington and Concord. I cant believe that liberal and conservative Americans cannot agree that this government is too big and intrusive. They have no right to the fruits of my labor beyond what is required to defend our freedoms from foreign invasion and very little else! They surely have no right to coniscate my money for the Social Security Panzi Scheme. I believe as that great "real" American Patrick Henry.... Give me liberty or give me death!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 pm

most people value security more than freedom in this country...that is why they are so willing to give up rights for empty promises...

take me for instance..I do not value job security. Job-security is a myth...just ask the millions of people with out a job in this economy. And the rest of the people living in fear that they could be next....what ever happened to rugged individualism that this country was founded on? I value my personal freedom way more than job security. That is why I am an entreprenuer and an investor.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Return to Controversial Issues Forum