Survey says...Budget Deficite top priority

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Survey says...Budget Deficite top priority

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:48 pm

The #1 topic on Americans minds...

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: Survey says...Budget Deficite top priority

Postby dudejcb » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 am

Ican't see the samll box on the lower right to see who did this survey, but what's your point? You're posint a lot of stir the pot stuff with not much else. When you look at the other concerns listed what does that imply? Do some of those "concerns" conflict with one another if one or the other is to be resolved? Does resolution of one come before the other?

It's one thing to toss turds around, and have a shat party (really not that much fun to me). But it's quite a different thing to recognize "concerns" and deal with them in an orderly, prioritzed, sequential manner.

So bewtween your post about our Republican system and this post that is basically a democratic vote of concerns (which the little video you posted showed as...leading to oligarchy) you're a bit of a puzzle and seem confused. What is your goal in all these posts?

Maybe you might consider spending some time thinking about all of this, beyond just what's directly in front of your nose and irritating you, rather than just tossing turds out helter skelter on DHC in a reactionary manner. Just a thought.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 am

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby buckmeister » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 am

Dude:

I see the points to Indys post. The film about the forms of government should be taught in our schools. Unfortunately the majority of government shcools are filled with people who adhere to the progressive/liberal (Not classical liberalism) viewpoint.
so its perfectly acceptable for Oboma to tell the mob vote for me and I will sieze money from the people that just happened to luck into money. This is not what the founders had in mind. After graduation from college I started reading about the founding fathers and what influenced them and that whole magnificent time period. I wish more Americans did. We have drifted way to far from their understanding of history, government, human nature, Foreign policy. Thomas Jefferson believed bad government was the result of too much government. Our Leaders have proven this beyond debate.
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum