ccw holster ?

A forum to discuss home defense and personal defense to keep out crime.

Moderators: La. Hunter, badandy970, Montanafowler

ccw holster ?

Postby wtrfwl havoc » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey all. What holsters/gun combo do you use to conceal. I am looking at getting a small of back holster for my xd 40 service model. What do you all use or recommend. I am looking for something comfy, because if its not I probly won't wear it anyways. What works our for all of you? I am also looking into getting another gun possibly a compac but want to stay 40 cal or bigger any suggestions? thanks
wtrfwl havoc
hunter

Re: ccw holster ?

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Try a Minotaur holster. I like mine a whole lot, and it's probably one of the most comfortable and versatile holsters out there:

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95&osCsid=q85su10j6hebpkqpevhf9l74l2

You can use the same back for multiple guns and just change the kydex shell. The leather feels good when you wear it and the kydex stays open when you draw for easy re-holstering. I wear it a lot with gym shorts too. I carry it with a full sized Glock 22 or the sub-compact Glock 27 (both .40 cal). I can conceal either of them very easily with normal clothes. I just carry the 27 with gym shorts because the waistband hurts sometimes with all the weight from the 22. If you got one for your XD you have now and get a smaller sub-compact XD later, the smaller one will fit in the one for the bigger pistol.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Home and Personal Defense Forum