Needless Forum

A forum to discuss home defense and personal defense to keep out crime.

Moderators: La. Hunter, badandy970, Montanafowler

Needless Forum

Postby captainduckhead » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 pm

I never realized personal defense was such a popular topic that it needed it's own forum. We have vehicles, trapping and predator calling, spirituality, photography...all of these are at least somewhat related to duck hunting, or at least hunting in general. Now we've opened the door for all kinds of survivalist, neo-nazi, the-world-is-ending, gun nuts.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Re: Needless Forum

Postby HENDU3270 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:11 pm

captainduckhead wrote:I never realized personal defense was such a popular topic that it needed it's own forum. We have vehicles, trapping and predator calling, spirituality, photography...all of these are at least somewhat related to duck hunting, or at least hunting in general. Now we've opened the door for all kinds of survivalist, neo-nazi, the-world-is-ending, gun nuts.

Oh come on Captain.....Are you telling me if a bunch of Gay Mojo Mallards broke into your home in the dead of night and you had to crawl out of bed and blow them into the next room with your 12 guage, you wouldn't want to run back here and post about it in the Home and Personal Defense Forum? I think not :biggrin:
Fishing was invented to pass the time between Duck Seasons....either duck hunt or get outa my boat!!
HENDU3270
Forum & State Moderator

Postby captainduckhead » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:37 pm

I stand corrected sir! In fact I'd like some advice on keeping gay mojo mallards out of my house, and this seems like the perfect forum for that.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby HENDU3270 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 pm

LOL :lol:
Fishing was invented to pass the time between Duck Seasons....either duck hunt or get outa my boat!!
HENDU3270
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jehler » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:42 pm

I killed four burgalars just this morning with my swiss army knife, strangled the last three with the first guys innards :thumbsup:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby HotDog » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:59 pm

I put NRA bumper stickers on all of our cars.

It keeps the burgalars away.
WTN10 wrote:
"Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?"
HotDog
hunter

Postby caleb » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:14 pm

read below please.

edited by me
Last edited by caleb on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caleb
State Moderator

Postby caleb » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm

captainduckhead wrote:We have vehicles, trapping and predator calling, spirituality, photography...all of these are at least somewhat related to duck hunting, or at least hunting in general. Now we've opened the door for all kinds of survivalist, neo-nazi, the-world-is-ending, gun nuts.

so, do you think that the military forum is also useless? :huh:

and how is the spiritual forum related to duck hunting??

what about the controversial forum??

what about rifle and handgun?? cant use either of those to kill a duck.

go away. :no:
caleb
State Moderator

Postby jrockncash » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Needless forum??? I thought it was Needles forum. And here I was ready to tell all you guys all about what gauge needle I used to pierce my nipples and your ruined it.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby sheepdog » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:53 pm

It does relate to duck hunting. If a home invader breaks in and kills you and your love ones, then I am sure it would put a damper on the next mornings hunt.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
sheepdog
hunter

Postby pgquackstacker » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

jehler wrote:I killed four burgalars just this morning with my swiss army knife, strangled the last three with the first guys innards :thumbsup:

Ha! Child's play, just tonight I caught a man attempting to enter my house so I knocked him out with my laptop, then I took out his large intestine and hung him with it in the oak tree in my backyard.
pgquackstacker
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:19 pm

sheepdog wrote:It does relate to duck hunting. If a home invader breaks in and kills you and your love ones, then I am sure it would put a damper on the next mornings hunt.

damn, he's got a point :rofl:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby captainduckhead » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 am

caleb wrote:
captainduckhead wrote:We have vehicles, trapping and predator calling, spirituality, photography...all of these are at least somewhat related to duck hunting, or at least hunting in general. Now we've opened the door for all kinds of survivalist, neo-nazi, the-world-is-ending, gun nuts.

so, do you think that the military forum is also useless? :huh:

and how is the spiritual forum related to duck hunting??

what about the controversial forum??

what about rifle and handgun?? cant use either of those to kill a duck.

go away. :no:

Hmmm, well the Military forum is for those members in the military and those who support them to gather, exchange stories, or compare life in the military, maybe even tie it in with how it impacts their pursuit of wildfowl.

Spirituality: All things are in some way related to Spirituality for example "God bless my boat, my hunting party and me, and help us to have a safe, fruitful hunt" ect, ect.

The controversial issues forum is designed to not tie up the Honey Hole with Controversial issues that some may not want to read about or join in on.

Rifles and hanguns are tools used in other OUTDOOR pursuits like hunting and target shooting

As far as go away :rofl: Don't be a tough talker, your title of Moderator isn't intimidating
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby caleb » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 am

captainduckhead wrote:As far as go away :rofl: Don't be a tough talker, your title of Moderator isn't intimidating

never been a "tough talker" and I wasnt using my mod title for anything. Go away was meant for you to leave the forum if you dont want to be apart of it. Theres plenty more hear for you on DHC. I could go into the "insert forum name hear" forum and say "this is useless" but all that does it upset the poeple that use it and like it. Why would I want to do that? Theres a whole lot more going on in this world right now that I am worried about and have to deal with on a day to day basis than what Chris wants on HIS forum.

have a great day :smile:
caleb
State Moderator

Postby badandy970 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Some people just don't learn, if you don't like it leave. No one is making you come in.

Think of it like this, for comparison's sake only.

This forum is a strip club you are a priest.

You can not like it not agree with it but just keep out of it and everything will be good. Or you can go in and keep your mouth shut and you might just like what you see. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Semper Paratus
Final Approach Pro-Staff
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Duck Junkies Pro-Staff
Sitka AK. Ducks Unlimited
TEAM TRIPPLE H
TEAM BUSH QUACKED
badandy970@hotmail.com
badandy970
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Smackaduck » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Did you guys not see CDHs use of emoticon. :rofl: Someones always trying to bust someones balls. :no:
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby wackemstackem » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 am

Personally, since we are now covering all the bases on DHC I think their should be a sex forum.
We should all know how to not only protect our selves from the boogy man but from STD's too.
Before I got snipped I prefered natural lamb condoms but as we all may know those wont protect from something nasty.In that case latex is a must.
I think a sex forum is a great way to share techniques and educate the younger members here on DHC.Especially female members 18 and over.
The posibilities are just endless.
:devil:
PTL and pass the ammo :thumbsup:
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Return to Home and Personal Defense Forum