Third time a charm

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: captainkevan, swampbilly 1980, HNTFSH, hunt-chessies

Third time a charm

Postby duckdog » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:32 pm

This morning we went out, and the dog got a SKUNK :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: . This is his third time for this, and oh man am I getting sick of it. Thankfully he did'nt get the full force. Why in the world did God put these creature's on earth, shoot every dog spraying, egg sucking, ^#^%$&*%&*^&$%^$#~@%% skunk there is. If you can't tell I am really :pissed: upset about this, but they are here to stay, have to deal with it. Just wish my dog did'nt want to meet every one of them
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:05 pm

dude....that sux!
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby openwaterhunter2 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:23 pm

I had a blue tick coon dog once that LOVED skunks. I watched him catch on once (the one that broke him) by the butt and the skunk sprayed in his mouth and ole blue just lowered his head and opened his mouth then skunk just walked out like nothing ever happened. Blues mouth was green and he started vomiting and we just sat back and laughed our guts out.

You know you can catch a skunk real easy don't ya? You put one hand on there head and one on there tail and pick em up just don't let em curl up or you'll get a good dose. I catch babys all the time. :getdown:
openwaterhunter2
hunter

Postby huntingwidow » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:13 am

Yuck! You've got us beat by 1 and hopefully it stays that way! Stupid cat hunting dog thinks skunks are cool. :toofunny:
huntingwidow
hunter

SKUNKED!

Postby Brydog » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:06 pm

That Stink's,
Contact your local Taxidermist and see if he'll sell you some odor killer. It works great. I know from experience, plus I'm a Taxidermist.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Return to Hunting Dog Forum