Dog Forum Classifieds

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, captainkevan, swampbilly 1980

Re: Dog Forum Classifieds

Postby christian.noel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

No. Just trying to get what I paid for it. Simple as that smart ass.
christian.noel
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Easy there sunshine. I need a replacement set and always prefer used...but at used prices. Otherwise new for 'new' price.

So I asked.
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby christian.noel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

HNTFSH wrote:Easy there sunshine. I need a replacement set and always prefer used...but at used prices. Otherwise new for 'new' price.

So I asked.

So if you need a replacement set than make an offer, I am a pretty fair guy.
christian.noel
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 am

Thanks for the offer but I found a set from someone I know last night. I'll keep an eye out for you though.
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

TT Pro 500 XLS 2 dog model

Postby Bigdawg22 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am

I have a recently refurbished by collar clinic Tri-Tronics Pro 500 XLS 2 dog model collar for sale. Bought it for a backup collar and have only used it a handful of times. Asking $300 shipped for it. I would also consider trades for decoys or calls.
Bigdawg22
hunter

WTB: Sound Beginnings or Hillmann puppy!

Postby carsonsig » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Also posted in main classifieds....

Hey all... those seem to be the popular puppy disks.... does anyone have one gathering dust they would be willing to part with?

thanks!
carsonsig
hunter

dog box wanted

Postby Duck Loving Man » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:04 pm

looking for a good used two hole dog box.... located in Amarillo, Tx...let me know what you have...thanks
Duck Loving Man
hunter

Postby cn44 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Last edited by cn44 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cn44
hunter

Postby cn44 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Looking to purchase Lardy's training set. DVD's and articles.
cn44
hunter

Postby texashunter2 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 am

I am looking for a Hillmann puppy DVD if anyone has one they would like to sell. Thanks
texashunter2
hunter

Bird Launcher for sale. $225.00 delivered to your door!

Postby Weedwacker » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 am

DT Systems Natural Flush Remote Bird Launcher has several features that have never been combined plus a loading system that makes it easy to use. Includes remote launcher, receiver and transmitter.

Slightly used, rate it a 9.9. Out of 10. Used it less then 6 times, absolutely clean.

Features:

"Easy-Load" trap door making bird loading or unloading quick and easy
"Quiet-Release" system to prevent "spooking" your dog
High quality nets and springs for effective launching
Large scent holes
Control up to 16 self programmable launchers (available separately) with one remote
700 yard range
Beeper locater on launcher for ease of use
Push button on-off switch on launcher
Uses standard 9-volt batteries (not included)
30-day money-back guarantee and a 1 year manufacturer warranty

Launcher Box Dimensions: 9 1/2"L x 5"H x 4 3/4"W

Loading and Unloading birds for training your pointing/flushing dog has been made simple with the revolutionary "Natural Flush Bird Launcher." The DT Systems "easy-load" trap door allows you to set the launcher, lock it in place and then load the bird. This exclusive feature lowers the chance of losing the bird while trying to put him in the launcher and locking the springs. It also makes it very easy to load multiple birds in the same launcher to give more of a "covey rise" effect.

The DT Systems launcher has a "Quiet Release" system to keep from "spooking" your dog. You still get a very strong launch but little sound and virtually no movement of the launchers placement.

The DT Launchers also have a safety lock feature for use after the springs are set. This allows you to lock the springs, set the safety, load the bird and then carry the unit into the field without concern of the launcher going off in transit. After you have placed the launcher in the location, remove the safety lock and arm the remote release. Your bird launcher is now ready to use.

Large Scent Holes in the DT bird launcher permit good air flow so dogs have the advantage of plenty of scent to help them locate the bird.

The Remote Natural Flush Bird Launcher allows you to control up to 16 self-programmable Bird Launchers from up to 700 yards away.

A beeper attached to the remote launcher allows for quick and easy location with a touch of a button from your transmitter. This is a very handy feature when you are working with several bird launchers in a large area. At the end of your training session, you can activate the beeper locator to go back and pick up your launchers. DT has a battery saver feature that shuts down the system after it has launched the bird, but the remote beepers will work even when the launcher is shut off.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.26 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
It's not just a duck boat, it is a tatical platform for opportunity- weedwacker 101

Preserve game and hunt with a trained dog- NAVHDA

"In looking back thru his posts over there he kind of thinks of himself as the zen of all things fowl."
Weedwacker
hunter

Postby Easttx » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Weedwacker wrote:DT Systems Natural Flush Remote Bird Launcher has several features that have never been combined plus a loading system that makes it easy to use. Includes remote launcher, receiver and transmitter.

Slightly used, rate it a 9.9. Out of 10. Used it less then 6 times, absolutely clean.

Features:

Large scent holes
Control up to 16 self programmable launchers (available separately) with one remote
700 yard range

Loading and Unloading birds for training your pointing/flushing dog has been made simple with the revolutionary "Natural Flush Bird Launcher." The DT Systems "easy-load" trap door allows you to set the launcher, lock it in place and then load the bird. This exclusive feature lowers the chance of losing the bird while trying to put him in the launcher and locking the springs. It also makes it very easy to load multiple birds in the same launcher to give more of a "covey rise" effect.

The DT Systems launcher has a "Quiet Release" system to keep from "spooking" your dog. You still get a very strong launch but little sound and virtually no movement of the launchers placement.

The DT Launchers also have a safety lock feature for use after the springs are set. This allows you to lock the springs, set the safety, load the bird and then carry the unit into the field without concern of the launcher going off in transit. After you have placed the launcher in the location, remove the safety lock and arm the remote release. Your bird launcher is now ready to use.

Large Scent Holes in the DT bird launcher permit good air flow so dogs have the advantage of plenty of scent to help them locate the bird.

The Remote Natural Flush Bird Launcher allows you to control up to 16 self-programmable Bird Launchers from up to 700 yards away.

A beeper attached to the remote launcher allows for quick and easy location with a touch of a button from your transmitter. This is a very handy feature when you are working with several bird launchers in a large area. At the end of your training session, you can activate the beeper locator to go back and pick up your launchers. DT has a battery saver feature that shuts down the system after it has launched the bird, but the remote beepers will work even when the launcher is shut off.

How much are you asking?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Easttx
hunter

Postby Weedwacker » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 am

Easttx wrote:
Weedwacker wrote:DT Systems Natural Flush Remote Bird Launcher has several features that have never been combined plus a loading system that makes it easy to use. Includes remote launcher, receiver and transmitter.

Features:

Large scent holes
700 yard range

How much are you asking?

In header, $225.00 to your door.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
It's not just a duck boat, it is a tatical platform for opportunity- weedwacker 101

Preserve game and hunt with a trained dog- NAVHDA

"In looking back thru his posts over there he kind of thinks of himself as the zen of all things fowl."
Weedwacker
hunter

Postby callncut » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 am

Smart works DVDs $130 shipped
callncut
Super Moderator

Postby CJGreen » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 pm

!!SOLD!!

DT Super Pro handheld Dummy Launcher $120 shipped or $100 picked up
All items are brand new, never fired
includes: handheld launcher, 2 white dummies with streamers,2 red dummies with streamers.(not included is the white dummy w/o streamer in pic)
Attachments
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg (8.98 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
Last edited by CJGreen on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
CJGreen
Newb

Postby Blackfeet Retrievers » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:39 am

FS Avery Ruff Stand. Approx. 5 years old. Hardly used. Avery Killerweed Camo pattern on platform. $125/plus shipping. Free pick up if near 60450 area, or I can bring it to a hunt test we might be both attending.
Blackfeet Retrievers
hunter

Postby christian.noel » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Mike Lardy's TRT DVD set only...brand new...never watched all DVD's included. $120 TYD OBO.

SOLD!!!
Last edited by christian.noel on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christian.noel
hunter

Postby FowlPwrcat » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:34 pm

SOLD

Classic Accessories Insulated XL Kennel Jacket
Front door zipper is finicky

Features:
Weather Protected Max - 4 Camo fabric
Sizes to fit most kennels with and without wheels
Zippered roll - up door and two side windows for ventilation and easy access
Grab handle

Dimensions:
X Large: 29'' H x 27.5'' W x 41'' L

Works great but I just bought an aluminum dog box.
Last edited by FowlPwrcat on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retrieves for 2011-12 Season: 57
Retrieves for 2012-13 Season: 67
Retrieves for 2013-14 Season: 171
FowlPwrcat
hunter

Postby t_baker » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 pm

FowlPwrcat wrote:FOR SALE ($55 shipped OBO) RETAIL $87

Classic Accessories Insulated XL Kennel Jacket
Front door zipper is finicky

Features:
Weather Protected Max - 4 Camo fabric
Sizes to fit most kennels with and without wheels
Zippered roll - up door and two side windows for ventilation and easy access
Grab handle

Dimensions:
X Large: 29'' H x 27.5'' W x 41'' L

Works great but I just bought an aluminum dog box.

Ive got 25 dollars sitting in my pay pal account that I dont feel like transferring back into my bank account. Will you take that?
t_baker
hunter

Postby Lstites06 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 am

Wanted I just bought a new puppy and was wondering if anyone had The following dvds forsale or trade I have a ton of hunting dvds if anyone was interested in a trade. The dvds im looking for is Sound beginnings by Jackie Mertens, and Fowl dawgs series Thanks
Lstites06
hunter

Postby ChaseK » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey guys I've got a new puppy on the way and lookin for training DVDs or anything helpful y'all don't need anymore. I'm trying to train myself as much as possible before I get my Boykin so that I'll be better prepared.

Puppy DVDs and early training techniques type videos please.

Thanks

Kile8@yahoo . Com
ChaseK
hunter

NEW in box GHG Groundforce Dog Blind

Postby FowlPwrcat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:47 pm

$100 shipped to your door
RETAIL $129.99
PM if interested

http://www.gundogsupply.com/avery-groun ... 7AodqUcAAA
Retrieves for 2011-12 Season: 57
Retrieves for 2012-13 Season: 67
Retrieves for 2013-14 Season: 171
FowlPwrcat
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 am

Tritronics Sport Basic. Brand new never used. Looking for $200 shipped
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby krazybronco2 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:19 am

jjohnson_714 wrote:Tritronics Sport Basic. Brand new never used. Looking for $200 shipped

pm sent
krazybronco2
hunter

Postby lt1chevelle » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Any smartworks DVD programs for sale? Getting a pup in a months and wanna get him on track with a good program Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lt1chevelle
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dog Forum