Wanting Fox Red Female

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, captainkevan, swampbilly 1980

Wanting Fox Red Female

Postby hera41 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Looking for a pup or started pup. I'm looking for a fox red that's not the short
Big headed dogs.. I'm located in Louisiana but will pay for shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
hera41
hunter

Re: Wanting Fox Red Female

Postby vcmiv » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 pm

I did a ton of research before I got my dog. I settled on Wildrose Kennels in Oxford, MS. They are more expensive than most dogs
you will come across. I chose Wildrose because of their training methods and the blood lines they have up there. They don't beat or use shock collars up there. That was big for me because growing up hunting with dogs I've had bad ones as well as bad trainers that beat or shocked the hell out of our dogs. I knew there had to be another way of training it just took me a long time to come across a calmer way to train. I'm not saying all other trainers are bad, but this just fit my needs. Also my wife,wasn't a dog person. That changed after she first met Red. I just took him out on his first big duck hunt Saturday with my son. I have to say that was the most rewarding hunt I've had. My boy was knocking em down and Red did his job. I hope that this may have been of some help. I've been very pleased with my experience with Wildrose. I'm in contact with Reds trainer whenever I need him. They don't cut you off after you dog is finished up there. I've found it to be a relationship that continues to grow.
vcmiv
hunter

Re: Wanting Fox Red Female

Postby Dakota Creek » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:17 am

Just listed on RTF -

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums ... 102490-(ID)-AKC-Yellow(-amp-Fox-Red)Lab-Puppies-(MH-x-JH)-FC-AFC-Rebel-With-A-Cause-grand-pups
GMHR-II Dakota Creek's Royal Navigator MH
MHR Pine Acre's Dakota Sand Creek SH WCI
Dakota Creek's Royal Gem
Dakota Creek's Long Shot
Dakota Creek's Wreaking Havoc
Drake's Bay Super Duty (2004 - 2013)
Dakota Creek
hunter

Return to Hunting Dog Forum