Longest Day of Work....

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, captainkevan, swampbilly 1980

Longest Day of Work....

Postby Labs » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:46 am

Duck opener tomorrow, boys....this day of work is going to take forever to be over.... :no:
"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers
Labs
hunter

Re: Longest Day of Work....

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:50 am

Labs wrote:Duck opener tomorrow, boys....this day of work is going to take forever to be over.... :no:

:yes:
I'm surprized you're even at work!
My 'gawd Labs- it's Duck-Eve, more employers need to start recognizing that :lol3:
:beer:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Labs » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
Labs wrote:Duck opener tomorrow, boys....this day of work is going to take forever to be over.... :no:

My 'gawd Labs- it's Duck-Eve, more employers need to start recognizing that :lol3:

Y'all got that right! This should be a national holiday!!....as should tomorrow.... :yes:

If I wasn't the meticulous planner I am, I would probably need today to get stuff ready, however, I put the finishing touches on the boat blind Wednesday night....The only thing I have to figure out now, is if the youth hunter I am taking tomorrow likes blueberries in his pancakes...Dang, I love breakfast in the marsh.... :beer:
Labs
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:

I'll likely take next Friday off to put the finishing touch on my gear before the opener.

Duck-Eve. I like that. :lol3:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:35 am

go get the bird wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

I'll likely take next Friday off to put the finishing touch on my gear before the opener.

That's right!
Will probably lose a LOT of friends around here for this, but you do realize that Duckman comes around on Duck-Eve and delivers gifts to Duckhunters that have been "good" all year don't you?
And if you haven't been good, well-.. Boogie Duck invades your duckblind and ya' don't even see ducks untill you perform a "Ducksercism" on the blind to rid it of evil duckspirits.
Well-
It's been nice talking to you fellas' over the years :lol3:
Bye :hi:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Labs » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:44 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
go get the bird wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

That's right!
Will probably lose a LOT of friends around here for this, but you do realize that Duckman comes around on Duck-Eve and delivers gifts to Duckhunters that have been "good" all year don't you?
And if you haven't been good, well-.. Boogie Duck invades your duckblind and ya' don't even see ducks untill you perform a "Ducksercism" on the blind to rid it of evil duckspirits.
Well-

Good Stuff, Swamp....thanks for diverting my attention from the clock...keep it coming! :beer:
Labs
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 am

Labs wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:
go get the bird wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

That's right!
Well-

Good Stuff, Swamp....thanks for diverting my attention from the clock...keep it coming! :beer:

We could always discuss Duckphysics and the long term affects it has on the human brain :lol3:
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby go get the bird » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
Labs wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:
go get the bird wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

That's right!
Well-

We could always discuss Duckphysics and the long term affects it has on the human brain :lol3:

I read a study once. It suggested that there was an disease that clings to your DNA, specifically of duck hunters. They called it duckaholismic degeneration. Terrible disease.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby Labs » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:33 am

I may have this affliction. My wife wants me to go to DA (Duckaholic Anonomous) but step one is admitting you have a problem....I just can't bring myself to admit I have a problem.... :biggrin:
Labs
hunter

Return to Hunting Dog Forum