Introducing!

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, captainkevan, swampbilly 1980

Introducing!

Postby labman63 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am

My newest pup, Blue Heaven Country Boy= Bubba
http://youtu.be/5QzNBT9eg78
labman63
hunter

Re: Introducing!

Postby cluckmeister » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:47 am

. That's a nice looking pup and The fun is just beginning
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Postby tenfingergrip » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

Where'd you pick him up from, Dave? Who's he off of?
tenfingergrip
hunter

Postby labman63 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:11 pm

He is a Rambo MH (Grady) and Betty MH pup. I titled Betty last fall. The owner still has two males left. They are here at my place, I raised them for him. Very nice pups. My Grady bitch is bred to Low Tides Pounder,should whelp Aug 8 or 10.

tenfingergrip wrote:Where'd you pick him up from, Dave? Who's he off of?
labman63
hunter

Postby tenfingergrip » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 pm

My younger son, golf pro and avid waterfowler's lab will probably not make it thru the year, so he is in the market. I probably won't be breeding Abby, so what is the owner of the last two asking for the males (he would probably prefer a female) and what are you planning on asking for your future pups. If you have the pedigrees handy, (both breedings) how bout emailing them to me?

Thanks,

Bob

You going back north this year? I'm shifting to a week later going and coming for the month this year. Might get frozen out that last week in October, but that's when all the birds show up in the southern part of the province. Big staging area!

Bob
tenfingergrip
hunter

Postby labman63 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 pm

If you got to hunting lab pedigree you can see them. My female is by Grady X Hardy Lake Wake MH. Sire is By FC/AFC Low Country Drake X FC/AFC The Tide Ride. The 8 week olds are by Rambo (grady) X Betty MH who is out of Leatherwoods Balew Bayou. I get full pedigree to you tomorrow. Betty Pups are $850 and Dash's will be $1000. I posted video of the Betty pup I'm keeping on here today.

tenfingergrip wrote:My younger son, golf pro and avid waterfowler's lab will probably not make it thru the year, so he is in the market. I probably won't be breeding Abby, so what is the owner of the last two asking for the males (he would probably prefer a female) and what are you planning on asking for your future pups. If you have the pedigrees handy, (both breedings) how bout emailing them to me?

Thanks,

Bob

You going back north this year? I'm shifting to a week later going and coming for the month this year. Might get frozen out that last week in October, but that's when all the birds show up in the southern part of the province. Big staging area!

Bob
labman63
hunter

Return to Hunting Dog Forum