Dilemma

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, captainkevan, swampbilly 1980

Dilemma

Postby bullet » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:55 am

My 10 year old daughter bought me and Bullet a Orange, w/ identification tag collar from cabelas for Fathers day. Well we just got it Thursday and if it isn't hot/pink I'll eat my hat. "Don't you just Love it Daddy"....."You bet honey"..This will go over like a fart in church with my hunting buddies :laughing:
bullet
hunter

Postby cooter » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:04 am

Yeah, but who could not wear the collar that a daughter bought for ya.
:thumbsup:

I would say get that sucker on the dog, and keep the camo collar in your hunting jacket. :toofunny: cooter
member of: Team GREEN
cooter
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:44 am

Put it on your dog. Being a REAL MAN is doing things that matter the most for those you love, not worrying about what some one else might think or say. :salude:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:45 am

What father hasn't worn an ugly tie for fathers day. My advice to you would be to put it on bullet, take him out to the muddiest nastiest tully pond that you can find let him waller in it and hopefully, God willing, it will stain the collar and darken it. :salude:

Or just let your dog wear a pink collar. But you'll have to stay on your own side of the blind. :oops:
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby bullet » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:44 pm

LOL, at you guys. G Wile, there was never a question in my mind that collar was going on. Its just funny
bullet
hunter

Postby gsphunter » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:18 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, just let your dog shut them up by its performance in the field. There isn't much better than someone only having the color of a color to give you crap about. Obviously that had to look to hard to find something bad or "uncool". :thumbsup:
gsphunter
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:34 pm

Bullet, I have had to endure my dog wearing a Santa Hat at Christmass :oops: but drew the line on bunny ears at Easter. :toofunny:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:07 pm

Bullet.....

My advice to you is to just use it!!

Being waaaaay different in style/fashion from yer buddies is alot of fun.....

It starts converstations, and makes folks laugh.

Thats my stance.

Also, I think it takes a MAN to wear pink :thumbsup:
(Now, I just need to find that pic of me in my leisure suit w/ my pink silk tie..... :smile: )
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby bullet » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:36 pm

AlaskaRedneK wrote:(Now, I just need to find that pic of me in my leisure suit w/ my pink silk tie..... :smile: )
-Stouff

Thats ok! thats ok! ...I believe you :laughing:
bullet
hunter

Return to Hunting Dog Forum