Man I hate to post this, but I don't know what else to do. My wife wants to breed our AKC yellow lab. Just once. I don't.
1. we already have 3 dogs
2. She is an unproven hunter.
3. There are already too many Labs
4. I hate dog nipples
5. Back to 1. I will want to keep one pup.
6. I get attached to dogs way to easy.
7. I will not sell the pups to just anybody.
8. The cost of dew claws removed and shots and worming will be hell (for the litter)
9. I don't know anything about this thing of breeding.
10. We do not even have a stud to breed with yet.
11. I need some help.
I don't know what to do. I am not bad mouthing my wife by any way shape or form. I just don't want to add more pups to this world than we already have.