working dog photo's put them up

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, hunt-chessies, captainkevan, swampbilly 1980

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 am

Getting some 1 on 1 with the mini donkey.
Attachments
20130806_163116.jpg
I just pooped my pants.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO


Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 am

While enjoying a beer on the back porch, set up the field stand and threw bumpers in the back yard. Taz enjoyed it.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1376051587744.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376051554772.jpg
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby TomKat » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 am

I am having a race with Taz to see who will have the longest beard this season. So far, I am barely ahead of him
Image
User avatar
TomKat
Dorothy
 
Posts: 11501
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am
Location: NE Kansas

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 am

Whoa, looks who's back on DHC.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 13425
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:13 am

TomKat wrote:I am having a race with Taz to see who will have the longest beard this season. So far, I am barely ahead of him


Damn Robertsons! Craze got you too huh?

I expect a beard of 4" or so by seasons start for Taz. Depends on where we train, he has a problem with wearing it off, his Earp stache isn't filling in like normal.
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Just a few more of Sam and lil Tig from last weekend.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby OmegaRed » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Nice pics Tinner...love the first one!
I just pooped my pants.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks :biggrin: I think hubby sometimes gets tired of me toting my camera around and taking time to try and get "good" pictures lol It's a good obsession I guess!
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby krazybronco2 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Tinner4 wrote:Thanks :biggrin: I think hubby sometimes gets tired of me toting my camera around and taking time to try and get "good" pictures lol It's a good obsession I guess!


the first and fourth are awesome pics. I love the intensity you can see in their eyes.

also I personally would not get mad or irritated at a wife that loves to take pics of working dogs.
User avatar
krazybronco2
hunter
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:09 am
Location: Grovetown GA

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Tinner4 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:46 pm

krazybronco2 wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:Thanks :biggrin: I think hubby sometimes gets tired of me toting my camera around and taking time to try and get "good" pictures lol It's a good obsession I guess!


the first and fourth are awesome pics. I love the intensity you can see in their eyes.

also I personally would not get mad or irritated at a wife that loves to take pics of working dogs.



haha thanks :smile: he just gets impatient once in a while; he's a hurry up and get done what needs to get done person and I'm a stop and smell the flowers and take my sweet time person lol
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Idaho Savage » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 am

Steve and Phil. Steve is the best hunting dog I've ever owned and Phil herds our sheep like a pro. What else could you need?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1376290162121.jpg
User avatar
Idaho Savage
hunter
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby LiquidA45 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 am

Idaho Savage wrote:Steve and Phil. Steve is the best hunting dog I've ever owned and Phil herds our sheep like a pro. What else could you need?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



What kind of dog is Steve?
LiquidA45
hunter
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Idaho Savage » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:34 pm

LiquidA45 wrote:
Idaho Savage wrote:Steve and Phil. Steve is the best hunting dog I've ever owned and Phil herds our sheep like a pro. What else could you need?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



What kind of dog is Steve?

Wire haired Pointing Griffon. If you hunt both upland and waterfowl, they can't be beat.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
Idaho Savage
hunter
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Idaho Savage wrote:
LiquidA45 wrote:
Idaho Savage wrote:Steve and Phil. Steve is the best hunting dog I've ever owned and Phil herds our sheep like a pro. What else could you need?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



What kind of dog is Steve?

Wire haired Pointing Griffon. If you hunt both upland and waterfowl, they can't be beat.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



I agree, and good looking dog. Where does he come from?
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby d boe » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:59 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376369829.010628.jpg

Quacksmackers Double Deuce (Deuce)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376369867.594512.jpg

Malli's Golden Glimmer of Gods Grace (Alli) 11 months old
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376369906.016600.jpg

Deuce 14 months old
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376369928.443926.jpg

Arkat's Little Rascal (Spanky) 7 weeks old
d boe
hunter
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby DE-DuckNBass » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

My bud Conway

Sent from somewhere
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1376373140852.jpg
Can't Hit Ducks Club - Pro Staff
User avatar
DE-DuckNBass
hunter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Woodrow03 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 am

Image
Image

Image
Image

Image
Image


Calvin from TX
"If you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
User avatar
Woodrow03
hunter
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:09 am

Woodrow03 wrote:Image

Calvin from TX


Could have at least opened that DP for him.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 13425
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 am

^That's good stuff
I just pooped my pants.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:21 pm

With teal season but a month away, I need to start using up more of last season's working shots:
Image
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 13425
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Gunnysway » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Looks like he just saved that duck from drowning... nice job... :hammer:
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
User avatar
Gunnysway
hunter
 
Posts: 2758
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby tgs » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 pm

[quote="Tinner4"]Just a few more of Sam and lil Tig from last weekend.

Image

Tinner, they could be littermates!

Image
"Pass a Tradition Along"
User avatar
tgs
hunter
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 am
Location: Shapleigh, Maine

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Few from this morning
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1376427488815.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376427465511.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376427443114.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1376427412475.jpg
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Idaho Savage » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Jarbo03 wrote:
Idaho Savage wrote:
LiquidA45 wrote:
Idaho Savage wrote:Steve and Phil. Steve is the best hunting dog I've ever owned and Phil herds our sheep like a pro. What else could you need?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



What kind of dog is Steve?

Wire haired Pointing Griffon. If you hunt both upland and waterfowl, they can't be beat.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2



I agree, and good looking dog. Where does he come from?


Montana... Glacier Kennels.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
Idaho Savage
hunter
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Woodrow03 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
"If you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
User avatar
Woodrow03
hunter
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dog Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests