Thank You!

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: captainkevan, HNTFSH, swampbilly 1980, hunt-chessies

Thank You!

Postby raidersboy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:54 pm

I can't begin to say how much I have learned(and in turn my dog has learned) from this site. I have been reading what is posted pretty much everyday for the last 8 months and it has been great. My pup is now 6 1/2 months and is going to compete in his first junior hunt test this weekend (during duck season?? who plans these things??). He has his FF down pat, casting is pretty good, still working on his turn into the casts, but all in all he has been wonderful to train. Going into this thing I had one book and this site, and from that I think I may have a dog that can at least get a Senior hunt test and a great hunting companion.

Again Thank You to everyone who helped a real beginner, even if you don't know you did.
"There's no such thing as too much ammo"

raidersboy
raidersboy
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:05 pm

raidersboy,

i think i can speak collectively here by saying that it's been everyone's pleasure. don't hesitate to return the favor to others here. experience is knowledge and it sounds like you're well on your way with that. good luck with your hunt test and we'll see ya around. :thumbsup:
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby cmelik10 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:48 pm

glad to hear that things are going good for ya. That makes this all worth it to hear that someone has been truely helped out. Best of luck to ya and keep us up to date.

Scott
cmelik10
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:56 pm

What the other guys said. This site has helped me out tremindously, and glad it did the same for you.

Good luck on your trial. :thumbsup:
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Return to Hunting Dog Forum