Texas Shooting

A place to discuss major environment issues, from the Gulf oil spill to extreme floods.

Moderators: Indaswamp, Dep6, #1wingnut, Smackaduck

Texas Shooting

Postby RustyGunz1960 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Looks like another one. My utmost concern is for the victims, but I can't help but worry for our shooting sports. I don’t know why the frequency of these shootings appears to be increasing, and they in no way influence my views on gun control, but I’m starting to have a bad feeling regarding an approaching storm from the anti-gun forces. Some of our worst gun laws were passed in the wake of nationally prominent shootings. I think I’m going to look hard at any weapons I may want in the future that might be on the target list and buy them while I can. Obama has been staying neutral on the subject so far but anything is possible if he gets elected and has no future elections to worry about.
RustyGunz1960
hunter

Re: Texas Shooting

Postby War Wagon » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm afraid you are right. The best gun salesman before Obama was Slick Willy. I sell guns and I remember what it was like when the law was about to change. It looked like stores shelfs before a Huricane hit, everything was gone. Get your Wish list going and if you can and....... BUY BUY BUY
War Wagon
hunter

Postby RustyGunz1960 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

I just realized I posted in the wrong forum. I intended to post in the adjacent Controversial Issues forum but my wife is obviously right about my needing glasses. The moderator has my bessings to move it if so desired.
RustyGunz1960
hunter

Postby Cougar125 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:47 pm

RustyGunz1960 wrote:I just realized I posted in the wrong forum. I intended to post in the adjacent Controversial Issues forum but my wife is obviously right about my needing glasses. The moderator has my bessings to move it if so desired.

LoL...I saw that. I really wondered what "Texas Shooting" had to do with environmental issues.

Either way, all y'all are correct. The sheeple believe gun control is the way to prevent criminals from getting guns and committing crimes.
There are no ducks in the desert!
Cougar125
hunter

Return to Major Environmental Issues