A place for people to discuss "do it yourself" projects from building blinds, to boats and everything in between.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 am
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:13 am
- Location: Fort Richardson, AK
Looks great, price is right too
Do a barrel roll.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 16667
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
- Location: Indiana
we lined ours with a tarp, made a big differents holding in heat and stopping wind.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 pm
- Location: Nw Louisiana
Only problem i see is its to tall. Lower profile kills better in my neck of the marsh.
( AIN'T NO DUCKS IN VIRGINIA )
President of the Si Robertson fan club
- Posts: 258
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:04 pm
- Location: Dinwiddie, Va.
Return to Do It Yourself Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests