Looking for a laser engraver for duck calls

A place for people to discuss "do it yourself" projects from building blinds, to boats and everything in between.

Moderator: Botiz630

Looking for a laser engraver for duck calls

Postby txfowler » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey guys i am in need of some information. I am in need of a laser engraver. I was wondering if any of you guys have any good referrals of companies that do good work at a cheap/good cost? If any of you guys can help with this i would appreciate it. I need a laser engraver who can do things like game calls.

Kind Regards
J Stafford
txfowler
hunter

Re: Looking for a laser engraver for duck calls

Postby Poorbuthappy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:11 pm

riverbottomcalls.com Bought a call from these guys last year or the year before- they do engraving on the call. the engraving looks good, and as far as i can tell the call is good too, but i don't have a lot of call experience or expertise. they are in illinois. hope this helps
Jesus first, Wife second, Hunting third. Work when you have to! And do it all well.
Poorbuthappy
Newb

Re: Looking for a laser engraver for duck calls

Postby Bo Beaver » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Pm incoming.
"Fear and dread of you shall be upon the beasts of the earth, and the fowl of the air, all that moves upon the earth, and all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that lives shall be meat for you." Gen9:2
Bo Beaver
hunter

Return to Do It Yourself Hunting