props for weedeater

A place for people to discuss "do it yourself" projects from building blinds, to boats and everything in between.

Moderator: Botiz630

props for weedeater

Postby frydaddy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:22 am

i went back as far as i cld and cant find where i saw that you canconvert a weedeater into a trolling motor. i built a small boat but dont want the weight of a battery. someone had posted on here before a web site where you can orderthem. any one know where?
frydaddy
hunter

Re: props for weedeater

Postby yareelohim » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 am

PM me your email. I think I have the entire plan in a PDF I can email to you.
"For the High and Exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy says this: 'I live in a high and holy place, and with the oppressed and lowly of spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and revive the heart of the oppressed." - Isaiah57:15
yareelohim
hunter

Postby quackdown » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:20 am

If you have plans you can email on how to build a weed eater mud motor could you email me a set to? I will pm you my email address.
quackdown
hunter

Postby yareelohim » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:36 am

Sure I can email them to you.
"For the High and Exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy says this: 'I live in a high and holy place, and with the oppressed and lowly of spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and revive the heart of the oppressed." - Isaiah57:15
yareelohim
hunter

Postby bowb22 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:42 am

first off hi all new to forum and had to jump on this. what are yall using for driveshafts? and I was thinking of using the shaft directly off engine no clutch just straight shaft all the way from motor. with minn kota prop. :hammer:
"Stripped, or torqued to spec, tight is tight."
bowb22
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 pm

I could use one of these.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1393111221105.jpg
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby bowb22 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:18 am

well after about 5 hours of slapping things together I finally finished. I wont post pics because I hope no one try's this. I decided to quit being cheap and just buy a small thai longtail. when I took it out for its first run it ran about 5mph for about 20 yards then the shaft flew out... guess me being the ace mechanic :hammer: forgot to secure it properly. also for future reference I wouldn't recommend the ultralight weedeaters...
"Stripped, or torqued to spec, tight is tight."
bowb22
hunter

Return to Do It Yourself Hunting