Duck Hunting Forum banner

Lets see Decoy Trailer Setups!

17K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Fallflight23 
#1 ·
I run 99% bigfeet and I'm looking for ways to setup my enclosed decoys trailer. Along with ways for blinds and shells. Thanks!

Sent from my Tim Grounds Super Mag

#9 ·
I can fit 5 dozen big foots if i wanted.. but I run a mix of brands but safely transport 3 blinds 3-5 dozen full body geese and flags rakes ect... diver season I put 15- 20 dozen in their and a kayak life jackets. Heater grill ect and a full A frame blind

#11 ·
Yea that bar I use that the heavy zip strips slide threw ' that bar. Pops out of those hooks with decoys on them and thats what we use to get the decoys into the feild when to weat or no 4 wheeler acsess.. works great.. 1 guy gets on each side of bar amd has a free hand and back .. looks like if the trailer bounced those decoys would jump off those hooks

#13 ·
Here are a few... 6 x 12... Can haul 7 doz full body honkers on the hinged shelves, 4 1/2 doz full body lessers, stacked in 6 slotted bags in-between the hinged shelves and the shelves in the front of the trailer, and 4 doz honker shells under the lessers and shelves in the front of the trailer... Also have room for two dog blinds, my blind, snow covers, tools, hunting clothes/waders, flags, decoys stands, etc...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.