Stearns bought Hodgman

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Stearns bought Hodgman

Postby 98ramtough » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:54 am

Have you guys noticed the Hodgman outlet store is no longer around? I emailed them and apparently Stearns bought Hodgman and they no longer have the outlet store. What do you guys think of Stearns Waders? I have always thought they were junk? Anyway here is the response I got back from them. I guess its time to switch over to Lacrosse for all waders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stearns has purchased the Hodgman wader company. We are currently in transition, and are focusing on delivering our retail customers. We are evaluating the Outlet to determine re-starting this site. We hope to make a decision in the near future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:57 am

Ram here is a little insite for you, I used to work for Gander Mountain and the gander guide series waders are/were actually made by Lacrosse but carry a cheaper price tag than Lacrosse :thumbsup:
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:04 am

Does gander have a catalog out that you can order from or can you order from their website????

Seems like gander dropped off the planet there for a while. We are 1000s of miles from a nearest gander.
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:54 am

Well when I worked for them you could never order from them accept by phone and no cataloges or ordering from website
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby Elmer Fudd » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:27 pm

well that sux... I just bought a pair of Hodgman Dura Stretch in Mossy Break up last spring for $80 from thier outlet store and was going to get another pair later on in max4 or shadow grass...
Buy out by Stearns? :thumbsdown: When did this happen?
Upside Down & Feet Twitchin...
The HeviShot way
Elmer Fudd
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum