Herters Fowl Tech Jacket.

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Herters Fowl Tech Jacket.

Postby JoeP » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:46 pm

Hi Guys, I am so happy with my new Herters Fowl Tech Jacket that I thought that I will let you guys know about it. I was sea duck hunting out in the bay. It was 40 degrees, raining, windy, and lots of sea spray. I stayed dry and warm the entire time. It is a 4 - 1 parker so it comes down
low on your but. I got the parker so it wont ride up my back if I am sitting in my boat , my pals merrymeeting bay, or in a blind. I would hate to have the winter wind blast up my back. It has shell loops in the pockets,
I good hood with a velcro collar that helps block the wind. It is just an outstanding all around jacket. If you are looking to stay dry and warm check this jacket out in cabelas, or mention it to the wife after all Santa is coming. :thumbsup:

JoeP
JoeP
State Moderator

Postby Fredito » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:43 pm

I got the same coat also....its a great coat....I like the neophrene cuffs also
Fredito
hunter

Postby mfetter » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:51 am

I have the wader jacket and it is amazingly warm!!!!! I had a cabelas jacket before and this seems to by twice as warm!!! ABSOLUTLY the best waterfowl jacket that I have owned yet!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mfetter
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum