JACKET TO WADERS?

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

JACKET TO WADERS?

Postby Marshwalker » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:51 pm

Well last year i decided to switch to Max-4 everything but this wasnt untill the end of the season.. Last year i bought a pair of mossy oak break up waders. But my jacket hat and everything is Max -4 .. Should i go ahead and get another pair of Max -4 waders or not really a point? Let me know .. thanks.

also what do you think the best brand is?
i always go with Lacrosse :help:
Arise...Kill.. and eat
- Acts 10:13

"Kill a crow, Save a duck".
Marshwalker
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:20 pm

imo there really isnt any point... having two kinds of camo usually works cause it kinda breaks your body up visually... plus mossy isnt that bad... the only thing that matters is if you wanna look purty and matching while settin up your deke's or struttin down the runway at fashion week.... (your name is dressed2kill)... if that's the case, buy away..... :smile:
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby chrispbrown27 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:36 pm

I'd just use what ya got. No point in buying something new just so it will match. Besides in nature different types of cover bump against each other all the time.
Chris
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby bassinator » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:02 pm

I dunno. First, I won't purchase anything that's mossy oak, and second, I like to look good killin' stuff. I know it doesn't matter, and mossy oak is fine, but I like to match regardless of what kind of clothes I'm wearing. :mrgreen:
Layin' the Hammer down, one gritter at a time.
bassinator
hunter

Postby Mallard Machine » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:30 pm

I have a Shadow Grass jacket and i wear mossy oak neoprene wadders with it and i still shoot ducks
i think it's actually a lil better b/c it breaks you up a little bit more!
so don't worry about it!!!!
you'll be fine! CHEERS
Mallard Machine
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:38 pm

well my Dad hunts in a plad wool coat thats his camo and he shoots ducks so I don't think camo matters but I know when I'm shoping for hunting clothing I like to but camo that will match the rest of me (you got to look good :yes:)
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:18 pm

Nope. :smile:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby donell67 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:23 pm

i like everything to match but i dont think its critical. its hard to find everything in the same camo. for the waders my cabelas ice busters just wore out. they were on there 8th or 9th season. hopefully my new pair will last me a long time too. ive heard the lacrosse are pretty good too.
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Hunting Gear Forum