Avery Blind Bag

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

Avery Blind Bag

Postby tealslayerblw » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:21 pm

I am considering buying an avery blind bag, i was wondering if any yall have one to lemme know how ya like em :salude: anything would be appreciated :salude:
tealslayerblw
hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:45 pm

Own 2 love em to death some of the best money ever spent, check out all the different sizes go with what fits you best
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby roth2000 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:38 am

I recently bought the green avery floating XL decoy bag from Sportsmans. There are a little expensive at $45 but I tried it out with all my decoys and its the best money I've spent on hunting equipment so far. The bag is stated to hold 48 standard decoys but I loaded it up with 1 dozen G&H mags, half dozen GHG widgeon, and about 18 cheap flambeaus with room to spare. The pack has a built in foam back brace with chest and waist straps. It was the most comfortable I've been and that is the most decoys I've every carried in the field. One more thing, if there are two of you it has handles on both ends so you can make your buddy give you a hand. :salude:
roth2000
hunter

Postby jmike » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:45 am

just got one....I do like it .....its water proof , floats ....just dosnt have as much room as the old diaper bag I was using :toofunny: ........jmike
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:22 pm

Got two avery blind bags. Im with I shoot divers, they are the best bag and well worth the money.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby gahunter » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:20 pm

I just got a blind bag from them and I love it. I think you should definitely get one. I also bought one for my brother for Christmas.
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Postby mmalino » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:15 pm

great investment
Team Rainmakers
"We supply eBay with the bands you buy"

Go White Sox!!...hell with baseball its football season
mmalino
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:51 pm

I found a deal where I had to buy 4 boxes of federals (red boxes) and send it in and they would send me a blind bag for like $5, I am going to have to see how it is once i get it. Ive been looking for blind bags too, I don't want on that is too big in my finisher blind, but big enough to carry all my stuff. But they are pretty expensive for a litte bag, thats why I still use my shell box.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby Evil_McNasty » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:08 am

Worth every penny. I am using the Pit Bag right now.

Also had a couple Final Approach blind bags. Nice, but not as well thought out as the Avery (although they just came out with a new one that looks like an improved design).
Evil_McNasty
hunter

Postby duckblaster » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:35 am

my buddy owns one and I'm going to next year. It's a great bag.
duckblaster
Newb

Postby goosehunter64 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:21 pm

roth2000 wrote:I recently bought the green avery floating XL decoy bag from Sportsmans. There are a little expensive at $45 but I tried it out with all my decoys and its the best money I've spent on hunting equipment so far. The bag is stated to hold 48 standard decoys but I loaded it up with 1 dozen G&H mags, half dozen GHG widgeon, and about 18 cheap flambeaus with room to spare. The pack has a built in foam back brace with chest and waist straps. It was the most comfortable I've been and that is the most decoys I've every carried in the field. One more thing, if there are two of you it has handles on both ends so you can make your buddy give you a hand. :salude:

Ahhhh ahemmmm, I might be wrong here....LMAO, but I think the topic is blind bags, not decoy bags.....but hey....maybe I'm blind......lmao :laughing: :getdown:
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum