Carsten's Duck Boats

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

Carsten's Duck Boats

Postby redeyed » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:27 am

Does anyone own a Carstens Pintail? I'm thinking about buying one and the blind accessories that go with it.. but I have questions and wanted advise from people that would know.. Duck hunters.
This boat accessories include.. a layout blind and a seat designed for laying out with a head rest.
has anyone used one or are you farmiliar with the design? they are all seperate cabellas items but all designed for the pintail heres the link
Hmmm.. well the link didn't work so now I'm stuck... okay try it again!! thanks

[/url] http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/commo ... &noImage=0

Please tell me what you think of the total package I plan on hunting in the fresh water rice fields and the low profile would be great for it!
do you walk to work or do you take your lunch?
redeyed
hunter

Postby talltimber » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:42 pm

I looked around a little bit at different boats. I wound up buying a 2 man, 4Rivers. They are excellent boats, with a built in transom, and a dog deck on the back. 13.5 ft long, about 115 pounds or so. Look for Chessieman on the conservationcafe....he's a good guy and will make you a good deal on one I believe :thumbsup:
talltimber
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum