Shout Out to Columbia...Their life time warranty is for real

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Shout Out to Columbia...Their life time warranty is for real

Postby thebman » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 am

I've had a Columbia hunting jacket since the 80's It is just a shell but has been a great jacket. The last few seasons the seams have started to leak. I called their customer service department and they reminded me all Columbia jackets have a lifetime warranty.
They said send it back and they would fix it at no charge. I was really impressed they would do it at no cost and I shipped it off...

Three weeks later I find a box at my front door. They sent me a brand new Omni tech parka with the zip out liner. :grooving:

The quality feels amazing and the fit it perfect!
Just cant say enough about Columbia- They have earned my loyalty! :thumbsup:
thebman
hunter

Re: Shout Out to Columbia...Their life time warranty is for real

Postby California Sprig » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 am

Wow!!! that is awesome. I have a Columbia parka that is 10 years old and is still as good as the day I bought it. Their products ain't cheap but they are worth the $$$. You have to pay for quality.
Cabelas also has a great return policy. I had a pair of Cabelas hunting boots that I wore for a season but they never quite fit right and hurt my feet. I held on to them another 2 years before taking them back to Cabelas. When I took them back the boots were muddy and ugly, looks like they had been through a war. They took them back no problems, no questions. Gave me a credit which I bought another pair of boots with.
Hunting, fishing, Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whisky - Life is sweet
California Sprig
hunter

Postby flightstopper » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 pm

That's good to hear due to the fact I just purchased a wading jacket from them after this season. Did they give you any trouble about a receipt?
Indaswamp wrote:
Bgold wrote:Finally just got to use mah .45 on a living thing...

you named your junk .45???? :huh:
flightstopper
hunter

Postby thebman » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 am

flightstopper wrote:That's good to hear due to the fact I just purchased a wading jacket from them after this season. Did they give you any trouble about a receipt?

not at all...
thebman
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:25 pm

man, makes me "need" the Omni-heat jacket even more! :yes:
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum