floating mojo

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

floating mojo

Postby ArmyRanger 308 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:34 pm

hey I was whating Phil Robertson yesterday and saw him using a mojo that floats and one wing is in the water and swims in sircle but cannot find one anywhere down here can you boys help me out.
ArmyRanger 308

Postby quackerkiller » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:19 am

go to cabelas they have them if your talkiing about the one that im thinking of from the website
Lynch Mob Calls Pro-Staff
Out For Blood
quackerkiller
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Fowlercon » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:00 pm

Mack's Prairie Wings, Cabelas, Redhead and the like all have these. They are great but do not attemp to use them on rough water. The wings will hit and they will capsize. Farm pond or timber is a good bet.
Fowlercon
hunter

Postby IthicaMag10 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:40 pm

I bought one of those and i will never buy one again i had it in with me on a diver hunt and i never realized how many decoys u shoot diver hunting it never dawned on me what would happen if i blasted that one lets put it this way ONE LONE RED HEAD ONE SUNK MOJO man was i mad i meen yea u can shoot any decoy but the mojos on the stands or polls take impact alot better
IthicaMag10
Newb

Return to Hunting Gear Forum