Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.
Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67
which would you get out of the pit bag and the blind bag from avery?
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:27 pm
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
Blind Bag, I own 2 of them love them
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!
Save A Seal, Club An Activist
- Posts: 1410
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Ohio, On the Big Pond
Gosh, I didn't realize there was a difference.
- Posts: 4302
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:11 pm
- Location: Overland Park, KS
i voted blind bag because thats the one i have and absolutely love it..
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:58 am
- Location: New Jersey
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.
Know your target before you pull the trigger.
Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6201
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Blind Bag, and Pro Blind Bag are great. :salude: :salude: To Avery
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:37 pm
- Location: Nevada
I Like my pit bag it holds my kid's and my stuff.
Macks gave it to me cheep they were out of blind bags.
What's that tell you.
Cuz hunting ain't catch and release.
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:28 pm
- Location: Crown Point IN.
Return to Hunting Gear Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Fowl Behavior Outdoors, uglymug and 11 guests