video cameras

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Re: video cameras

Postby AR Dave » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Plugged that GoPro2 in 1 hr ago, it's charged. Now we'll see how long that charge last, turned off, before the charge starts going down. I got mine free, couple months ago, company safety award. Waterproof case, head band, that stuff. It's really for closer videoing. Anyone want to trade for a Shotkam? Shotgun?

30 hrs charge still 100% - Dang - I don't why I couldn't get from the house to the blind with it charged. Must've been turned on in the blind bag. Works perfect now.... :rolleyes:
AR Dave
hunter

Postby duckmaster55 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm

I know I'm probable not the first to post this since I haven't read all of the replies, but I wouldn't get the Ikam extream. The camera has good quality for the price for everything except duck hunting because sometimes you can't see the ducks. Also, the newer model freezes and locks up while your trying to turn it on and off, so then you have to reset it with a paer clip and when you reset it, it loses all of the footage you have on the camera (which has happened to me many times). Finally, when you go to shoot the camera doesn't usually line up with what your aiming at.
So as you can see, I am not overly impressed with the Ikam Extream. :no:
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country"-George S. Patton
duckmaster55
hunter

Postby Rutin » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

I got my canon xha1 for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested
Sargent Taylor's Hevi-Shot (Sarge)
Great Ballz of Fire (Maverick)
Rutin
hunter

Previous

Return to Hunting Gear Forum