Cablea's Dry Plus Breathables

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Cablea's Dry Plus Breathables

Postby Chris6418 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Does anyone have a picture of these waders with them, or someone, wearing them? Mine came in today, and as i put them on, they seem to be a bit sort. Boots are a PERFECT fit, as well my inseam. However, they sit a little below my pecs and the pocket seems low as well (to the point if I put the supllied waist belt on, they would be covering part of the pocket. Would really like some feedback. I'm sure they are too small, but I guess I just dont want to swallow the whole "returning and waiting again" thing since I'm in desperate need of waders.
Chris6418
hunter

Re: Cablea's Dry Plus Breathables

Postby 2500hdon37s » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:17 pm

judging by the picture on their website they are a slightly lower cut than a normal wader.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby Chris6418 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:52 pm

I'll see if I can get a picture and have yall be the judge
Chris6418
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Chris6418 wrote:Does anyone have a picture of these waders with them, or someone, wearing them? Mine came in today, and as i put them on, they seem to be a bit sort. Boots are a PERFECT fit, as well my inseam. However, they sit a little below my pecs and the pocket seems low as well (to the point if I put the supllied waist belt on, they would be covering part of the pocket. Would really like some feedback. I'm sure they are too small, but I guess I just dont want to swallow the whole "returning and waiting again" thing since I'm in desperate need of waders.

Ummm....please dont take this wrong......but....what't the problem???
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby Chris6418 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:30 pm

TomKat wrote:
Chris6418 wrote:Does anyone have a picture of these waders with them, or someone, wearing them? Mine came in today, and as i put them on, they seem to be a bit sort. Boots are a PERFECT fit, as well my inseam. However, they sit a little below my pecs and the pocket seems low as well (to the point if I put the supllied waist belt on, they would be covering part of the pocket. Would really like some feedback. I'm sure they are too small, but I guess I just dont want to swallow the whole "returning and waiting again" thing since I'm in desperate need of waders.

Ummm....please dont take this wrong......but....what't the problem???

From the crotch up, the waders seem to be too small. As if the left out 3inches of fabric. Just curious if they are the wrong size, or if this is how they are supposed to fit.
Chris6418
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 pm

It sounds to me like they fit like they are supposed to. I have a pair and I love mine.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby rebelp74 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 am

I've got a pair, they are cut short and way too big in the waist/chest and leg area. They seem like they are flimbsy and would rip easy but are extremely durable.
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Postby mudpack » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 pm

If the inseam is the right size, and the boot is the right size, then the waders are the right size.
Look at pictures of the dozens of different waders; the height on the different models is different. If you exchange what you have for new ones, you'll have the same issue.
mudpack
hunter

Postby duckin-A » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:12 pm

they are the best breathable waders I have ever had for duck hunting ......I have Simms for fly fishing but these are better and more affordable.......if the feet are good and the rest is adjustable!! go with it!! :beer:
" I spent all my money on Liquor & Women,
and the rest I just wasted"!!!
duckin-A
hunter

Postby Chris6418 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 am

I've worn em three times since theyve came in and overall, I like em. I still think they should include a little more favbric in order to raise the front part higher on the chest. Again, overall I'm inpressed with the waders. As far as complete satisfaction, time will only tell. Thanks for all the input, guys
Chris6418
hunter

Postby duaney2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Mine don't have the short chest section you are talking about. You ought to have Cabela's tell you how long that section is supposed to be or you could post a measurement here and we could compare to see if yours are defective.
duaney2
hunter

Postby gomersnerd » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 pm

I assume you didn't get the waist highs. Only problem i had was the yoke hitting the back of my neck. Sewed the straps lower and it is ok now.
gomersnerd
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum