Layout blinds

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Layout blinds

Postby tstueck » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Does anyone know a good place to get a layout blind under $130?
tstueck
hunter

Re: Layout blinds

Postby rebelp74 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm

classifieds section of this form
Indaswamp wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Looks a little small.

Dat's what She said....

Underradar wrote:We, the unsigned members of the HH, are not allowed to address such questions. But thank you for asking.
rebelp74
hunter

Postby bones498 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 pm

bones498
hunter

Postby layouthunter01 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:14 pm

I dont Know But i Can tell you not to Order one From Lake Bonneville Layout boats. I ordered one October 17th and still have yet to recieve it after being told it would take no more than three weeks. On top of that I was told it was done and being shipped the next day within that Three week period 4 different times. Then imagine that all of a sudden the phone died and was only taking messages. I have not had contact with the owner for about three months, his associate has responded to me via email that was not listed on their website but I found on my paypal reciept. I have been very cordial and slack with this process but would never recommend them for any service.
Last edited by layouthunter01 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
layouthunter01
Newb

Postby hobbsj » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm

My wife got me the cheapest cabelas one last year for x-mas. I love it. It doesn't have the waterproofing of the nicer ones, but it still does well by me. And its around that price, especially if it goes on sale.
One thing duck hunting has taught me is that in prehistoric time, I would probably be a gatherer.
hobbsj
hunter

Postby dsm16428 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

layouthunter01 wrote:I dont Know But i Can tell you not to Order one From Lake Bonneville Layout boats. I ordered one October 17th and still have yet to recieve it after being told it would take no more than three weeks. On top of that I was told it was done and being shipped the next day within that Three week period 4 different times. Then imagine that all of a sudden the phone died and was only taking messages. I have not had contact with the owner for about three months, his associate has responded to me via email that was not listed on their website but I found on my paypal reciept. I have been very cordial and slack with this process but would never recommend them for any service, whether it be his boat service or flooring buisness. Tony Smith Is a horrible Buisness Man.

Um...you do realize the OP is asking about layout BLINDS...not layout BOATS right? :fingerhead:
Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhoutte Decoy Pro-Staff.
N.O. Outdoors Guide Service, President and CEO. "You try harder so we don't have to."
Don't do anything you wouldn't want to admit to the paramedics after.
dsm16428
hunter

Postby layouthunter01 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 pm

yup just wanted to get the word out
layouthunter01
Newb

Postby dsm16428 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 pm

layouthunter01 wrote:yup just wanted to get the word out

Gotcha. Lol. We all need it sometimes...
Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhoutte Decoy Pro-Staff.
N.O. Outdoors Guide Service, President and CEO. "You try harder so we don't have to."
Don't do anything you wouldn't want to admit to the paramedics after.
dsm16428
hunter

Layout blinds

Postby m.teeter » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Check out Rogers. They might not have one at that price but they have some good deals on there. I like my GHG Groudforce and won't have anything else. But the ones on Rogers site look like there made pretty good.
m.teeter
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum