Rogers Toughman Waders

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Rogers Toughman Waders

Postby rhill14 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Anyone use any this past season? They look good on Rogers website and ive always heard good thigns about rogers brand stuff, just curious if anyone had any experience with their new waders. Thanks
rhill14
hunter

Re: Rogers Toughman Waders

Postby rhill14 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:12 pm

bump.. anyone?
rhill14
hunter

Postby Gcdhunter » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:44 pm

I bought a pair after my redhead bonedrys spung a leak after a few years. I gotta say that they are a bit lighter in weight than the redheads. That kind of concerned me before I wore them for our late diver season but they were great. They are completely fleece lined which makes them very warm. And 1600 gram thinsalate keeps your feet toasty in the coldest of weather. We get some pretty cold weather up here and I can say i was never cold this season with them on.
I hate goose poop on my golf course
Gcdhunter
hunter

Postby Coonrod » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:56 am

My brother and I both ordered some this past season,
and used them from xmas thru end of season. They've worked great so far.
Really like them. And when I called Roger's to discuss sizing, I was blown away by how helpful they were over the phone.
Coonrod
hunter

Postby cwilson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Rogers is the best! I was up in KC last summer and unfortunately they didn't have their tough man waders out so I had to buy some from Cabela's (much more expensive) but I will definitely look into the Rogers waders when I have to replace my current waders down the road.
cwilson
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum