PIT BLINDS---HELP ME OUT

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

PIT BLINDS---HELP ME OUT

Postby Dr^ke » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Lets see some photos of your pit blinds! Did you make it yourself or buy it? If you made it, how and what materials were used? If you bought it, where did you buy it from? What features do you like? What modifications did you add? What would you change or do different? What's the layout of your blind? How do your doors/lid open and close? I'm pretty excited, the one farm we lease the farmer is letting us put in a pit blind. It's our prime location so I'm pretty pumped. We have the property locked up for a long time so this is why we are seeking a permanent blind. The location is a big farm, usually planted with corn. Our group consists of 5-6 guys so we will need a decent size blind. If anyone has any info or photos it would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Dr^ke
hunter

Re: PIT BLINDS---HELP ME OUT

Postby callncut » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:15 am

The last pit I was in was home made, they used 2x12's to make the box and supported it with braces on the top(shooting holes). Guy said they last about 5yrs
callncut
Super Moderator

Return to Hunting Gear Forum