Under Armour Skysweeper System Jacket and Hoodie II

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Under Armour Skysweeper System Jacket and Hoodie II

Postby AronBlad23 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 am

I have a chance to get these at a pretty good discount. I was wondering if anyone has has experiences with UA stuff both good and bad...especially with the jacket and how waterproof it is.
AronBlad23
hunter

Re: Under Armour Skysweeper System Jacket and Hoodie II

Postby Oklahoma Greenhead » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Ive got the Sky Sweeper Hoody. I bought it because all my buddies had Drake gear.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wanted something alittle bit different. I have LOVED it. It is warm, cuts wind, and has been pretty damn tough as far as no rips or tears goes. Cant say much for the shell part of that system youre talking about.
"QUACK 'em, WHACK 'em, STACK 'em"

Mashin' Mallards since 1991
Oklahoma Greenhead
hunter

Postby AronBlad23 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 am

Oklahoma Greenhead wrote:Ive got the Sky Sweeper Hoody. I bought it because all my buddies had Drake gear.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: wanted something alittle bit different. I have LOVED it. It is warm, cuts wind, and has been pretty damn tough as far as no rips or tears goes. Cant say much for the shell part of that system youre talking about.

Thank you
AronBlad23
hunter

Postby Jonny4523 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Don't know. Spread the love with that discount and i'll test out for you?!?!?!
Jonny4523
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 pm

I purchased the UA Skysweeper Hoodie II. It's not waterproof and none of the Skysweepers are. It's only water resistant.

I call his bluff on the discount. And, mine was brand new delivered for $103 TMD! :hammer:
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby AronBlad23 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:48 am

KillerKowalski wrote:I purchased the UA Skysweeper Hoodie II. It's not waterproof and none of the Skysweepers are. It's only water resistant.

I call his bluff on the discount. And, mine was brand new delivered for $103 TMD! :hammer:

A good friend if mine in MD knows someone that works for UA. I got the Hoodie II for $85....I went with the Dirty Bird 4 in 1 parka and insulated bibs after comparing It to the UA parka.
AronBlad23
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 pm

UA friend discount isn't really a discount. I would bet that UA doesn't have a friend of a friend discount clause in its employee handbook. So, taking the next thing comparably to a five finger discount isn't open to the general public. To the Hooiser, if you want details for mine PM me. I'll reply with the info.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby AronBlad23 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

KillerKowalski wrote:UA friend discount isn't really a discount. I would bet that UA doesn't have a friend of a friend discount clause in its employee handbook. So, taking the next thing comparably to a five finger discount isn't open to the general public. To the Hooiser, if you want details for mine PM me. I'll reply with the info.

I asked if anyone had any experiences with the UA gear...not about how and why I got the price that I was going to pay for that gear. If I wanted d**k comments I would have asked for them. Your thief comments are WAY out of line and should have been sent pm if you wanted to make them!
AronBlad23
hunter

Postby KillerKowalski » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Guilty conscience?!?! It's a forum. People discuss topics. If you only wanted reviews, then a reference to a steep discount shouldn't of been made. Also, please attend an English 99 class. I can't understand your PM.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby AronBlad23 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:38 pm

KillerKowalski wrote:Guilty conscience?!?! It's a forum. People discuss topics. If you only wanted reviews, then a reference to a steep discount shouldn't of been made. Also, please attend an English 99 class. I can't understand your PM.

No guilty conscious what so ever! Yeah I guess I need to get smaller finger tips so I can type more clearly in my iPhone. English 99...what is it MS, MBA, PHD..those are big college words. Another internet forum tough guy.
AronBlad23
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum