BANDED GEAR/BANDED

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

BANDED GEAR/BANDED

Postby O.D.Lid » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Awhile back I posted a simple note on this forum stating that I received the wrong hoodie for a Christmas gift from my wife. It came with a note saying they were out of the one ordered and if she wasn't happy with it we could return it. CCurtis contacted me several times saying this should of never happened and after a year and a half I could still return it. I declined this generous offer. Today I received a box with the right hoodie (customized) and a few other gifts inside! WOW I am impressed! Mr. Curtis isn't really affiliated with Banded Gear but "Banded" owned by Max Outdoors and he went out of his way to make it right, knowing the folks at Banded Gear and contacting them on my behalf. Any company that is this concerned with making a single purchase right has a customer for life! :bow: :clapping: :clapping: Every once in awhile something happens to restore our faith in mankind :beer: :beer: :beer: Good hunting to all!
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
O.D.Lid
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum