Motion Decoys - Remote

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

Motion Decoys - Remote

Postby Cody » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:43 pm

Question regarding the use of remotes on motion decoys - I have 3 decoys - 1 Mojo & 2 Lucky motions and am looking at adding the remote operation. 1 - how much does it really matter 2 - do I need to stop all 3 when the birds are looking at the spread 3 - Is their a device to control all 3 with 1 remote or do I need to purchase 3 seperate ???
Cody
Newb

Postby Smackaduck » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:30 pm

#1- It doesnt matter that much but when I have finicky birds that make more than three passes I turn it off and it seems to work well.

#2-No you dont need to stop any of them and theyll be fine but like I said for finicky birds I think it helps to cut em off afer they have seen it.

#3-The lucky ducks should work with one remote but Im not sure if the Mojo will be on the same frequency.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Return to Hunting Gear Forum