Haven't seen any topics on these waders recently so figured it may help someone out. I bought these a few weeks ago after getting fed up w.stocking foot waders I use fly fishing. http://tinyurl.com/ybx4ow
+ excellent quality
+ lightly-lined removable hand warmer pouch I find far preferable to the stitched chest pouch on most other waders
+ zipper attachment is covered w.neoprene flap (no lanyard snags)
+ shell pockets (10) on this pouch
+ Thinsulate 1200g keep-a-my foot-a veddy toasty
+ Reinforced knee pads
+ 4mm thickness comfortable even in mild temps (55+)
+ Wide shoulder straps => more comfortable
+ Chest height seems higher (at least on me) which saved me a couple times last week from taking on water while retreiving my boat that blew loose
- removable pouch, if weighed down w.shells and gizmos inside the storage part, can be heavy and the pouch can be annoyingly pendulous
- 1200g Thinsulate boots aren't light
- could use more fleece inside hand warmer
- shell pockets could use a cover flap stitched above to prevent nice shiny brass from flaring birds!
- crotch is a hair high on me for my 6'2" frame, i.e. it could be a quarter inch lower to be perfect but it's not uncomfortable
Despite the minor cons noted I love these things
! To deal w.the brass of my shells being a warning beacon to overhead birds I simply turn them upside down in their pockets and pull them out about 1/3rd of the way. This way they're easier to quickly pull out after emptying my magazine missing easy shots, scrambling to reload!
Uh, that's all I can think of at the moment.