new wader time!!!

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

new wader time!!!

Postby quackhead7606 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:23 pm

its that time of year again here in Delaware! the first day of duck season starts Friday!! getting my hunting gear all ready and restring my decoys, grab my waders to rinse off when I remembered I have a nice size hole in them that cant be fixed! :sad: so the thing I would like to know is what is some of the best waders out there? I had the cabelas 1200g chest waders but I think the mussels we sit on with hunting at the beach for bufflehead and brant tore them. they was 5mm thick but I wasn't sure is there was anything more tougher or thicker out there even tho we only sat on the mussels because birds was coming in lol. and ideas or experience would be helpful. I was looking at lacrosse since that's what my brother in law has and his hasn't had a hole or any probs in 5 years but he has the ones made in usa while all the new ones are made in china I believe. I don't know if that has anything to do with the quality or not. how about drake or mpw waders? thanks
quackhead7606
hunter

Re: new wader time!!!

Postby Garand » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Try searching under the Hunting Gear Forum (where you posted this question), there are no fewer that 12 active wader discussion threads.
Garand
hunter

Re: new wader time!!!

Postby quackhead7606 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 pm

ok thank you
quackhead7606
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum