Cordura Chest Waders

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Cordura Chest Waders

Postby xWingSlayerx » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Hey everyone, first post ever

I hunt on a river with lots of weed patches, and unfortunately, hunting out of a boat is just not a viable option. This being said, I hunt in chest waders around 35 times a year. After going through 2 pairs of 3 MM neoprene waders in 2 seasons, and around 450$, I decided to look into something a little bit sturdier.
I was wondering if any of you know where to order some Cordura waders. They just don't seem to make them anymore :no:

If cordura is no longer an option, I'm all ears for another solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance, :beer:
xWingSlayerx
hunter

Re: Cordura Chest Waders

Postby MarkM » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Look down a little bit and there is a company called USIA waders. They have a lifetime warranty.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Re: Cordura Chest Waders

Postby handyandy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 am

like what was said above if you looked down a little ways I bought USIA waders they are made from a really tough cordura type material. Tons of boot/wader size options and color combinations. Their website doesn't show nearly the amount of things they could do with waders or colors they have. Your best off calling or emailing them. Here is the link to my review on them with a bunch of questions and info on them. Somewhere in my thread someone posted the link to a ifish forum thread with tons of info and happy customers reviews.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=302641
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.

If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
handyandy
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum