help with waders

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

help with waders

Postby suburban_duckman » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:41 am

I'm a big guy looking for some waders (in mossy oak duck blind ) any suggestions?
suburban_duckman
hunter

Re: help with waders

Postby Bib3773 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Check Macks Prairie wings, their catalog had some big/tall. I think there was also some in the cabelas catalog.
I rode my stick horse to the store, if felt like I walked the whole way....
Bib3773
hunter

Postby greenster » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:19 pm

"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby suburban_duckman » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:20 pm

greenster wrote:http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-MPW413S

Yea I check out those but I need mossy oak duck blind how far will neoprane stretch?
suburban_duckman
hunter

Postby Hoosierace » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Not sure if you mean big in the same way. Had some brand new Rodgers 5mm "stout" in the duck blind this morning. Simply said they are great waders at an awesome price.

Not sure if they offer them in modb. As with all gear camo pattern is second to functionality and quality.
Hoosierace
hunter

Postby suburban_duckman » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Hoosierace wrote:Not sure if you mean big in the same way. Had some brand new Rodgers 5mm "stout" in the duck blind this morning. Simply said they are great waders at an awesome price.

Not sure if they offer them in modb. As with all gear camo pattern is second to functionality and quality.

Yea I probaly email them cuz it looks like it only max 4 how are drake mst waders?
suburban_duckman
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum