Invisachar video

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

Invisachar video

Postby BDK » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:17 am

BDK
hunter

Re: Invisachar video

Postby handyandy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:56 am

Must be nice to be able to afford a hunt there. Wish I had money to make my own perfect duck spot.
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.

If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
handyandy
hunter

Postby Fowl Intentions » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Handyandy,

Me too!

But since I can't afford that I hunt public land, some products can really help the public guys also. Access to areas and the ability to hide myself and my dog better than others gives me a huge advantage over the other guy. I am able to get to places other can't get to or don't have the right stuff to make a hunt happen.

A few seasons ago I wanted to hunt the last day of ducks, the ducks were pretty skittish of places they had been shot and were hanging out on the edge of a lowered lake (they drop the water level every winter). As you might imagine there was no cover to hide in. Mud flats to ice to open water. I used my layout boat covered in visqueen. First time for this trick. I shot my limit and it was because of a tool that nobody else had to use, a layout boat.

I can tell you that this chair has opened up some options for places I can hide better in and really get the ducks to commit. It's a well made product and makes the duckin' so much more comfortable. I have grown in my duck hunting career and I now really enjoy seeing the birds lock and commit to my spread.

Sorry just a rant between homework.

Good luck to everyone.

cheers

erich
Fowl Intentions
hunter

Postby BDK » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Trust me I did not go there someday id love to . Just a cool video of a great product . Erich is very right I hunt 90% public and being able to hide is a major key or getting ro places others cant , go where the ducks are and this chair helps stay comfy and hidden , public land is usually all from comfy where I come from

BDK
BDK
hunter

Postby handyandy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:25 pm

I agree it's a good product kind of pricey though is all.
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.

If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
handyandy
hunter

Postby Birdman7 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:08 pm

I have to agree with handyandy the chair looks awesome and would love to have it but the price seems a little ridiculous.
Birdman7
hunter

Postby BDK » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Most layout blinds are around that price point . Some are less some are more

BDK
BDK
hunter

Postby Birdman7 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 am

How well does it camo on these empty coverless shorelines with the water as far down as it is though?
Birdman7
hunter

Postby BDK » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 pm

You do need some cover for best results its for standing cover , but if you brush it up good I think it work just fine , looking like a clump of grass or whatever you use . I would have it in the water so you lower the profile

BDK
BDK
hunter

Postby ira » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Birdman7 wrote:I have to agree with handyandy the chair looks awesome and would love to have it but the price seems a little ridiculous.

There are some pretty good sales going on at the moment if you look around on the net! The Invisichair is not a bag chair and a piece of burlap- it is a technical duck killing tool….. Public or private, it can help us all in many situations.
ira
DHC Sponsor

Postby handyandy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:52 pm

ira wrote:
Birdman7 wrote:I have to agree with handyandy the chair looks awesome and would love to have it but the price seems a little ridiculous.

There are some pretty good sales going on at the moment if you look around on the net! The Invisichair is not a bag chair and a piece of burlap- it is a technical duck killing tool….. Public or private, it can help us all in many situations.

Ira I don't disagree with you at all never said it wouldn't be a awesome tool to have, or that it wasn't well made. I've looked at the invisachair and can tell you guys put a lot of thought and time into the design of it. As you do with everything you have you guys make some great stuff at momarsh and have a great operation with habitat flats. Just it's more than I care to spend on one right now, may try and make my own or maybe down the road pony up for one.

handyandy
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum