Rain pants for my 5 year old to wear??

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Rain pants for my 5 year old to wear??

Postby crustyhunter » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I live in FL and i took my now 5 year old son hunting last year and he loved it.... a blessing, but now he wants go everytime! haha. He is wanting to go this year and i wanted to get him something to keep him dry. Waders aren't small enough nor do I want to spend that kind of money on this little growing machine. I was thinking of getting some black rain pants that would slip over his rain boots... anyone tried this or have a better idea? I found some online for around 24$...cant beat that! I usually set him up in my small puddler and drag him in to wear I'm hunting so he doesn't need to be totally water proof. He wore jeans last year but even trying my best he got a little wet...its FL just the humidity will make you wet! Thanks for the help and advice in advance!
crustyhunter
hunter

Re: Rain pants for my 5 year old to wear??

Postby 2500hdon37s » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 pm

kids snow/ski pants would do just fine
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Return to Hunting Gear Forum