HELP, which muck boots should I get???

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

HELP, which muck boots should I get???

Postby Iowan hillbilly » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:58 pm

I am looking at the Arctic pro and Woody max muck boots. They both seem very good, but I am having problems of which ones to buy. I'm in SE Iowa, so the terrain isn't that bad. Ill be using them all year round and the temps very from about 90 degrees in the summer down to 10 degrees in the winter. So if u guys could help me out I would really appreciate it.
Iowan hillbilly
hunter

Re: HELP, which muck boots should I get???

Postby YJSONLY » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:24 pm

On their website gives temperature ratings...
YJSONLY
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:37 pm

I have the wetlands and the express cool....with that said the express cools are warmer than my wetlands. I bought them for summer time use because I hate sweaty feet, that didn't pan out now they are my go to boots for cold weather. They all are very comfy. I'd recommend just going on their site and picking one for the temp range that you will be using them in.
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby dsm16428 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:12 pm

I have both and really only use my Artic Pro's when it's REALLY COLD and I'm stand hunting. The majority of the time I wear the Woody Max's down to well below zero and only a couple times did my feet get cold and that was from working up a sweat and not changing out my socks. A couple of those hot hands boot warmers are nice too. Fett never get cold with those things in. I also wear the Woody Max's for spring turkey and never feel like they get too hot.
Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhoutte Decoy Pro-Staff.
N.O. Outdoors Guide Service, President and CEO. "You try harder so we don't have to."
Don't do anything you wouldn't want to admit to the paramedics after.
dsm16428
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum