Tanglefree

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Tanglefree

Postby aclumpkin » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:09 pm

I bought the Tanglefree Ultimate Blind Bag and have used it for about a season. Overall, I absolutely love the bag... the number of pockets, the features, the size, etc. On a trip to ND, the seam of one of the bottom corners ripped open (pic attached).

Once I noticed it, I called Tanglefree and talked with one of their reps (Ashley). She was a pleasure to talk to and work with. After getting her the info she needed, she told me that they were sending me another bag. Within a few business days, a new Ultimate Blind Bag showed up on my doorstep. Overall, I could not be happier and I would highly recommend the company (and the bag) to anyone.

Bag.JPG
Some people just need a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.
aclumpkin
hunter

Re: Tanglefree

Postby tnhunter42 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:40 pm

They for sure are a pleasure to deal with. Too bad their products don't live up to that same reputation, though. Never had something from them that lasted even a full season.
tnhunter42
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum