2013 Mack's All-Season Breathables?

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

2013 Mack's All-Season Breathables?

Postby AdamG » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Anybody had any experience with these boots yet? I bought a pair a few years ago but had to send them back due to the wader itself being HUGE. Could fit two people inside them. Love the features and design, just the fit was really big. Im 6'2" 210# and wear a size 13 shoe. The boots fit perfect, but the wader was enormous. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
AdamG
hunter

Re: 2013 Mack's All-Season Breathables?

Postby SayQuack » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:21 am

I purchased a pair in Nov. The fit was what I was expecting for a size 11. Not bulky at all. Really great looking and feeling waders. Word of warning though, mine leak around the boots, up both inseams and at the crotch. The seam tape began to peal away from the seams after the first hunt. These are shoddily built waders. The boots themselves are very comfortable and warm. The handwarmer pocket openings are too small for large, wet, or gloved hands to get into them.

Maybe I got a lemon, but for every section of seam tape to come apart so quickly, I'd say they have a cheap glue problem that they never bothered to take care of. In my experience, Mack's has crappy product development/testing b/c everything from their store brand that I've bought seems to crap out very quickly.
SayQuack
hunter

Postby greenhead11 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:21 am

I have the sane pair and the same problem . They would be good if the were made better.
greenhead11
hunter

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:30 pm

I've got a pair of them and haven't had any problems out of mine. I love the boots on them and they've held up great so far. Only time will tell whether they're built to last or not

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum