Best Bigger Layout Blind?

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Best Bigger Layout Blind?

Postby PAwaterfowldominator » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:02 pm

My friend and I bought Avery M2's at the start of the year. We are totally disgusted with their durability. We like their comfort and packablility but it seems like something different breaks or goes wrong with them everytime we use them. We have about 15-20 hunts on them and they are virtually destroyed. Paint is falling off, straps are tearing, frames are bending, etc.

What are your preferences for the best bigger layout blind? We've been looking at the FA Pro guide XL but aren't too happy with how they pack away. Please let me know your thoughts.
PAwaterfowldominator
hunter

Re: Best Bigger Layout Blind?

Postby biscuitsandgravy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Pro guide XL has a ton of room. Hides very well for a big blind. I leave mine assembled lucky I can drive/trailer in. Not very mobile but happy with how it hunts.
biscuitsandgravy
hunter

Re: Best Bigger Layout Blind?

Postby Fowlhunter22 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 pm

I have a Cabelas Ultimate and it is very nice durable and very roomy. I have heard really good things about the rogers blinds also and whenever i go in to their store they look big and roomy made almost like the Cabelas blind.
Fowlhunter22
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum