Blind Bag Gadget on Sale at Macks PW

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

Re: Blind Bag Gadget on Sale at Macks PW

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:25 am

I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby CaptainWv » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:36 am

Just do the Cajun Crunch!
CaptainWv
hunter

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 am

CaptainWv wrote:Just do the Cajun Crunch!

Heathen
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:46 am

Is that like Cap'n crunch with Ol bay seasoning ?
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Rick Hall » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am

shootpics wrote:
Rick Hall wrote:
shootpics wrote:In general, swinging a bird is frowned upon over here as it is deemed to be a rather crude method of dispatch and not as 'instant' as other methods.

I was shown how simple it is to break a bird's neck by snapping it straight back so the vertebrae are locked by an orthopedic surgeon who assured me the resulting flapping bird is quite dead for humane purposes. And I've since put the question to other MDs and a pathologist of that same opinion.

Over here, it's how the action is perceived that is important ..... due to 'public opinion'. The public demands a quick, humane death .... and who can argue with that? It doesn't seem to matter these days what professionals think .... what counts is what the public thinks! :-)

I'm aware you are peddling priests and wasn't posting for you or "the public" but for those concerned about finishing the bird as humanely as possible. "The public" probably takes a dim view of bludgeoning birds, too.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Nope. Technically it would be baiting.

Ferris Coffee & Nut wrote:Rice cracker chili bits, hot & spicy peanuts, cheddar sesame sticks, hot & spicy sesame sticks combine for a spicy Cajun treat!

http://www.ferriscoffee.com/mixes/cajun-crunch-mix
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 am

MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Nope. Technically it would be baiting.

Ferris Coffee & Nut wrote:Rice cracker chili bits, hot & spicy peanuts, cheddar sesame sticks, hot & spicy sesame sticks combine for a spicy Cajun treat!

http://www.ferriscoffee.com/mixes/cajun-crunch-mix

Nice. Now I'm hungry.

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Previous

Return to Hunting Gear Forum