Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.
Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67
You are the smartest mother
I know swamp. Excellent idea.
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.
Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
- Location: Arkansas
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 am
- Location: pinetops NC
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...
Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
- Posts: 2594
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
- Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
do we do now
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:47 am
- Location: Shreveport, LA (Too Far North Louisiana)
So is that kind of like an :edited by mod: smiley?
Sent from a phancy fone
If you are having a bad day, just remember...
Someone has Snooki as a mom
- Posts: 4043
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
That looks like a smiley that will get plenty of milage in the HH Swamp.
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
- Posts: 2316
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
- Location: Goble, OR overlooking the Big "C"
great. What a sweet
idea. Now every mother
post will be covered with this dog
- Posts: 1174
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 pm
- Location: CA
- Posts: 12018
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
We've had complaints about the language, hopefully this will help reduce the outright cussing on DHC. The new smilie will still get the point across.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer. Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 56174
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: South Louisiana
i'll be using it. Thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 am
- Location: Austin,TX
[color=#0000BF]Rock em & Lock em[/color]
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 pm
- Location: Nashville TN
Hey my name is Brad and I just moved to Cincinnati from Alabama. I'm looking to meet some people who enjoy duck hunting as much as I do.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 pm
Return to Hunting Gear Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests