final approach pro guide blind

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

final approach pro guide blind

Postby MallardKiller » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:58 pm

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you have used a final approach elminator pro giude blind before i was wondering how good they were how well do they keep you coverd up and hidden as well as how good do they keep the rain snow and other weather out any advice would be nice thanks
Daniel
Call'em, Whack'em And Stack'em
MallardKiller
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:17 pm

I got mine I think it was 4 years ago and I relly love my FA Pro blind. I add natural veg to it to make it blend in, I also have a green cover and a white(snow) cover too that I can put over my Shadow grass camo that the blind is in. The newer ones are supposed to be even a better bottom so water does not seep in from below the blind. As for rain/snow-yes it'll pretty well will keep it out.
edit-they also now have the zip open booty for easier cleaning the insides out.

FA are IMO :thumbsup:
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Sun May 01, 2005 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 2 labs » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:08 pm

We have 6 of them and can't complain as far as concealment and keeping the weather out. They have held up very well and we have used them from Maryland to Saskatchewan, so I'd say it would be a good choice for you. :thumbsup:
2 labs
hunter

Postby cast-n-blast » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:06 am

I'm partial to the Top Gun myself. I like being able to run the feet of the blind into the shallows, right along the bank, without filling up with H2O. Downside is it costs a few extra bucks.
cast-n-blast
hunter

Postby Robberwood » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:37 pm

Just picked up a FA sport utility blind. Pretty much the same as the pro guide but compacts a little more. Awesome blind and can't wait till season to use it and wack the crap out of them honkers! :getdown:
"Dont land over there!"
So what time are they suppose to show up?
Robberwood
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum